PDA

View Full Version : U21 End Of Season Query?

duffbeer
08/11/2007, 2:41 PM
Hello all, an under 21 player has finished his last league game two weeks ago and they were knocked out of the cup on sunday, this I presume means end of season for him and his club. Does this mean he is free to sign for a junior club without any release form.

Appreciate the heads up!

jackd
08/11/2007, 3:53 PM
Duffbeer yes he is available to sign for a junior club once he gets released from the current team and if he played league of ireland for the 1st team he will need to be regraded as a player

duffbeer
08/11/2007, 3:56 PM
Duffbeer yes he is available to sign for a junior club once he gets released from the current team and if he played league of ireland for the 1st team he will need to be regraded as a player

I appreciate the response, the query generally was weather or not he still had to be released now that his season is now over? Is he not free to go where he likes like any player who has no contract?

jackd
08/11/2007, 4:11 PM
Yes he will still need to be released duffbeer.
Its only a matter of his present club doing up a letter releasing him and then he should be available to play within 48 hours of signing new registration form for new club

If you need him for an Fai Junior match you have to have him signed 14 days prior to the game

duffbeer
08/11/2007, 4:12 PM
Yes he will still need to be released duffbeer.
Its only a matter of his present club doing up a letter releasing him and then he should be available to play within 48 hours of signing new registration form for new club

If you need him for an Fai Junior match you have to have him signed 14 days prior to the game

Excellentey. I appreciate that!

The LOI administration are harder to find and contact than lord lucan!

take care!