PDA

View Full Version : Traffic in Carlow

TommyT
14/05/2003, 10:34 PM
Take it it's till a disaster area ?

What's the story coming into Waterford from the Dublin side aswell ?

How long should the journey take ?

Blue Muff
15/05/2003, 9:29 AM
Carlow is still a disaster area - they should just knock it down all togther. Its only a 2 hour drive but on a Friday it could take 2.45 hours!. If you leaving form the southside (Stirlorgan) area you would be better taking the coast road but if you are in around town or the Northside take the M50 out to the red cow and head down the normal way through Carlow! When you get there head a pub called Mcginty's two minutes from the ground. If your very brave go the Yellow House (its a kip) not recommended

Iorfa
15/05/2003, 3:44 PM
When are they going to bypass that town? On a bad day the traffic there can add up to an hour from Dublin to Waaaterford............oh and I would recommend the Yellow House for all the travelling Rovers fans, don't listen to Blue Muff............

Blue Muff
15/05/2003, 3:48 PM
My Apologies, the Blue Bottle Inn (Yellow House) really is a fine establishment - I was just trying to protect it from gettin destroyed by all the Rovers fans!!!!!!!!!!!! or was I trying to protect the Rovers fans

TommyT
15/05/2003, 6:37 PM
Cheers lads. Now any more players we can nick while we're down there ? :D

Blue Muff
16/05/2003, 10:33 AM
We have a super Player - His name is K.O. Brien he's fantastic so whatever you do keep your hands off him, he's the next Zidane!!!!!!!! Na seriuosly dont take him he's the furure of our club