PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise

The Rebel Ram
07/11/2007, 10:58 PM
Not getting cocky but if we do win on Saturday night has anyone at the club got lots of merchandise ready to be produced.
Great timing coming up to Christmas.
Can't even get a scarf at the mo, would be great to get one with div 1 champs on it.
Posters, school bags, stickers, t-shirts, footballs.
Could be a great opertunity to make funds for the club.

Every kid in town would want one!!!!
Easter eggs might be an idea for next spring too!!!!!!!!!

A lot of time needed but if someone had it the club would make a nie tidy sum....
Think of all the schools that visited during the season, they were nearly tearing each other apart trying to get posters............

rambler14
07/11/2007, 11:05 PM
Not wanting to tempt fate i'm waiting till Monday to get my Ramblers jersey with CHAMPIONS 07 on the back.

RamsieOnTour
07/11/2007, 11:35 PM
I think the rams should definitly try sell all the merchandise they have left outside ramblers as the busses are leavin the ground.

drinkfeckarse
08/11/2007, 7:49 AM
Gettin my small fella a jersey for Christmas anyway, would be lovely to have "Champions" emblazoned on it.

Rams-07
08/11/2007, 10:32 AM
:DYa,your old man would love that alright..:D

drinkfeckarse
08/11/2007, 10:57 AM
He'll love it even more when I tell him to get for his Christmas :D

4th-div-are-we
08/11/2007, 4:24 PM
Not getting cocky but if we do win on Saturday night has anyone at the club got lots of merchandise ready to be produced.
Great timing coming up to Christmas.
Can't even get a scarf at the mo, would be great to get one with div 1 champs on it.
Posters, school bags, stickers, t-shirts, footballs.
Could be a great opertunity to make funds for the club.

Every kid in town would want one!!!!
Easter eggs might be an idea for next spring too!!!!!!!!!

A lot of time needed but if someone had it the club would make a nie tidy sum....
Think of all the schools that visited during the season, they were nearly tearing each other apart trying to get posters............

really good idea but thats gonna take a lot of money...maybe it will pay off maybe it wont...who knows....schoolbags will be the biggest seller i would think...

The Rebel Ram
08/11/2007, 7:59 PM
really good idea but thats gonna take a lot of money...maybe it will pay off maybe it wont...who knows....schoolbags will be the biggest seller i would think...

you gotta speculate to accumulate!!!:cool:

Enquiries could be made now for orders, just to save on time if things go our way, time will be the most critical factor.
Wouldn't mind a Ramblers bag myself for work!!!!!!!!!:)

Pablo Escobar
09/11/2007, 8:32 AM
It's a massive opportunity alright, provided you win.

Get as many sports shops as you can to stock them and I'd be confident that they'd sell.

RamsieOnTour
11/11/2007, 1:34 PM
Hopefully the club will release new jerseys for the comming season before Christmas with Champions 07 on the back

luka
11/11/2007, 1:52 PM
Hopefully the club will release new jerseys for the comming season before Christmas with Champions 07 on the back

On the front under the crest might be better. Kid might want to have their fav player on the back

London Calling
11/11/2007, 9:11 PM
As a young kid I remember a claret sports bag celebrating 50 years of Ramblers 1922 - 1972. It was very popular and could not only be obtained from the clubhouse, but also the bag factory which used to be in Lake Road. A re-issue of a similar bag with a 'Champions 2007' logo would be something else. Certainly something to have in the one upmanship stakes walking down Upton Park with the locals looking on with bemused expressions.

GavinZac
11/11/2007, 9:29 PM

Champions 13 would make more sense surely

13th being where ye finished overall, like.

The rivalry is back on :p

L37Ultra
11/11/2007, 9:31 PM
Champions 13 would make more sense surely

13th being where ye finished overall, like.

The rivalry is back on :p
:rolleyes:

GavinZac
11/11/2007, 9:33 PM
:rolleyes:

Have you better things to be doing than following me around? Go away and stop worrying about premier division clubs :p

its obviously a wind-up in jest but I guess you have to take things serious in Limerick as "do that and ill kill you" is far more literal there than elsewhere :D

jebus
11/11/2007, 9:34 PM
Have you better things to be doing than following me around? Go away and stop worrying about premier division clubs :p

its obviously a wind-up in jest but I guess you have to take things serious in Limerick as "do that and ill kill you" is far more literal there than elsewhere :D

You've still got it Gavin

GavinZac
11/11/2007, 9:36 PM
You've still got it Gavin
Are ye all on the same computer over there or what lads, because ye seem to post in flocks

jebus
11/11/2007, 9:46 PM
Are ye all on the same computer over there or what lads, because ye seem to post in flocks

No, I guess you're just lucky