PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Supporters Club pre & post match gathering v Bray

SRFC DSC
07/11/2007, 5:14 PM
The Dublin Supporters Club are meeting for pre-match drinks before the Bray Wanderers game in the Hibernian Hotel this friday from 6pm. The Hotel is located just across the train tracks from the Carlisle Grounds on the left hand corner on the seafront.

We will also be having drinks there after the match. The management and players will be in attendance as a thank you for our support throughout the season (see Rory H's post on another thread below). The BO'RST bus will also be joining us.

The DSC would be grateful if all members could attend this function to show our appreciation to the management and players for what was a very successful season. We will be presenting their player of the year trophy at the function also.

All welcome.

P.S. Thanks Rory for helping organise it.

Details of the post game thing in case people think the late night isnt worth it.

After the game the players and management team will join us[ about 10pm] in the Hibernian pub[right beside the ground, we'll be there pre game too] as a thank you for all our support over the season.It's an idea Cook had after the Q+A in the Ark. They'll stay till about 12am i think. Tis a very nice gesture from Cook and the players, i think its worth the long trip home in the middle of the night!

(Stick please)

gustavo
08/11/2007, 9:04 AM
I added this to the main site as part of the team news and announcements ahead of the bray game
http://www.sligorovers.com/content/view/441/1/

Rovers1
08/11/2007, 5:23 PM
The BO'RST bus will also be joining us

eh..whoops! :( :o