PDA

View Full Version : Sligo

Grasshopper 99
07/11/2007, 3:39 PM
Pre match drinks in the Hibernia, from what ever time you want, ill be there from half 5, lets get the atmosphere going before we enter the ground. Who is up for it??

Rory H
07/11/2007, 5:24 PM
You'll be doing well to out sing us:p

bray boy
08/11/2007, 6:44 PM
when we get the atmosphere going inside the ground then lets try its outside........
how bout we do something different with the flags maybe over our head ?kind of like a better version of what we did in drogehda

Rovers1
08/11/2007, 7:36 PM
how bout we do something different with the flags maybe over our head

isnt that usually where the flag goes?

KR's Post
09/11/2007, 10:04 AM
Good luck to all involved in the club. Especially the fans who deserve premier football every year. I know what it's like travelling in First Division so here's hoping none of that next year. grasshopper and Dublin wanderer sing your hearts out with the 3rd bro! Sligo won't know what hit them.

Bray to win 3-0
Cawley21
Fox 53
Kavanagh 74

Grey Boy
09/11/2007, 1:18 PM
I think you'll find that Kavanagh will score in the 78th minute, but apart from that you're spot on Tarzan1.

KR's Post
09/11/2007, 1:34 PM
Ah just seeing if i can get little bit right ha ha

superfrank
10/11/2007, 2:32 PM
Great for the lads to get the result last night. In the end it didn't matter but the lads still went about the business.

Great performance by Kav especially. I was impressed with Ivory and Cawley too.

Aside from the game, I think Eddie needs to have a word with Cawley. That's, at least, the second time I can remember Cawley getting booked for taking his shirt off after scoring. The first time he did is fair enough, maybe he thought he'd get away with it. However to do it again when he knows he's been booked for it before is simply idiotic. The rule may be stupid but it's still a rule and Cawley's been in trouble for breaking it before. It could lead to him being suspended for key games next season, if he does it again. He needs to have a bit more cop on because he is a good player and I don't think any fans want to see him missing games.

feo123
10/11/2007, 6:14 PM
Great for the lads to get the result last night. In the end it didn't matter but the lads still went about the business.

Great performance by Kav especially. I was impressed with Ivory and Cawley too.

Aside from the game, I think Eddie needs to have a word with Cawley. That's, at least, the second time I can remember Cawley getting booked for taking his shirt off after scoring. The first time he did is fair enough, maybe he thought he'd get away with it. However to do it again when he knows he's been booked for it before is simply idiotic. The rule may be stupid but it's still a rule and Cawley's been in trouble for breaking it before. It could lead to him being suspended for key games next season, if he does it again. He needs to have a bit more cop on because he is a good player and I don't think any fans want to see him missing games.

ye avoid relegation and thats all you can say?

superfrank
10/11/2007, 6:45 PM
ye avoid relegation and thats all you can say?
What's your point?

We avoided a play-off, not relegation.

feo123
10/11/2007, 7:49 PM
What's your point?

We avoided a play-off, not relegation.

like ye won the game last night, and avoided the play off, whats the point in picking out one tiny incident like that out of the game

superfrank
11/11/2007, 10:40 AM
like ye won the game last night, and avoided the play off, whats the point in picking out one tiny incident like that out of the game
Cause it's a pretty important thing in my eyes.

Seagull
11/11/2007, 12:10 PM
Cause it's a pretty important thing in my eyes.

Thought that Sligo flare was pretty stupid- they're losing 2-1 and light the flare earning a fine for their club and the perpetrator is slung out of the ground :confused:

lowflyingseagul
11/11/2007, 12:29 PM
sligo won't be fined, we might. good performance and for the first ( and last) time season i thought the ref was excellent.

sligoman
11/11/2007, 12:43 PM
sligo won't be fined, we might.It's always whoever's fans let it off that get fined so it should be us. Bray should be fined for inadequate stewarding though, one fella there was like a bull and should never be allowed near the ground again.

Seagull
11/11/2007, 7:44 PM
sligo won't be fined, we might. good performance and for the first ( and last) time season i thought the ref was excellent.

The ref was from Norn Iron, wasn't he? Did a good job alright.

BrayUnknowns
12/11/2007, 1:19 PM
great display from the ref

sligoman
12/11/2007, 1:27 PM
Ref did a good job and even laughed at a few of our 'incidents' during the game too which showed he has a sense of humour anyway. Out of interest, why did we have a Northern Ireland ref doing the game?

Seagull
12/11/2007, 5:16 PM
Ref did a good job and even laughed at a few of our 'incidents' during the game too which showed he has a sense of humour anyway. Out of interest, why did we have a Northern Ireland ref doing the game?
They do some sort of swap thing, don't they? Think it's Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.