PDA

View Full Version : Best looking player in the eL?

sadloserkid
14/05/2003, 10:17 AM
Before any repressed homo starts, I'm not asking which player you fancy, just which player is the best-looking. Ok? Think about for a little and you'll understand.

Secondly, no smart arse votes for Bobby Ryan.

And thirdly try and limit it to three ok? Though that may prove difficult! :)

I'm gonna give my votes to... in no particular order...

1. Derek O'Brien (Sligo Rovers) - Pretty boy. Also a real twit but never mind...
2. Simon Webb (Bohs)
3. John O'Flynn (Cork City) - Girlfriend likes him. :mad: He'd certainly look better than Crowe in an Ireland shirt! :D

Macy
14/05/2003, 10:22 AM
Bobby Ryan?

After that not sure - the bucky army always slagged Stuey Byrne for being good looking (one member during a memorable pitch invasion in Richer! - and no it wasn't me)

max power
14/05/2003, 10:45 AM
i think any town fan will remember the one and only mr vain stuart holt, sun beds, leg wax and the cleanest boots in the el !!!!!! what a poser he was, but bril from a dead ball !!!!

Dodge
14/05/2003, 11:15 AM
My girlfriend relialy informs me its Jamie Harris and Tony Bird from Pats...

Dricky
14/05/2003, 11:17 AM
Thats it lads blame it on the girlfriends,

sadloserkid
14/05/2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Dricky
Thats it lads blame it on the girlfriends,

Europe hasn't broadened your horizons then, eh Dricky? :)

Dricky
14/05/2003, 11:34 AM
Nah but by the sound of some of the answer a few of the lads have had something broadened.:D :D

Pauro 76
14/05/2003, 11:59 AM
amazingly a female friend of a friend lusts after Alan Kirby! not your usual pin-up material... Stuey Holt was always a favourite with the female following of the Town...

Pauro 76
14/05/2003, 2:24 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Would have thought Kevin Hunt would made the top three, but his hair is inclined to be like something out of a rave video from 1990 - those awful partings and flicked back to each side. But highlighted and gelled...he's gooooooooooorgeous...:D :D

Anyway, I would imagine John O'Flynn would be another to hit the top three.

After that....hmmmm...Stuart Byrne's partner was on that eL magazine with the mirror and she's no traffic stopper...

Bobby Ryan’s a traffic stopper as well, traffic would stop and move in the other direction!

God im bitchy....:D

sadloserkid
14/05/2003, 2:31 PM
Originally posted by PAURO 7
Bobby Ryan’s a traffic stopper as well, traffic would stop and move in the other direction!

God im bitchy....:D

Oh yeah because Digger's a real catch! ;)

Macy
14/05/2003, 2:46 PM
careful, we've all seen the photo's of you - you look like Bobby Ryans mot in that photo that was doing the rounds a while back.... :D

sadloserkid
14/05/2003, 2:50 PM
Originally posted by Macy
careful, we've all seen the photo's of you - you look like Bobby Ryans mot in that photo that was doing the rounds a while back.... :D

As long as I don't look like Bobby himself! I'm much prettier than she was though! :cool:

Pauro 76
14/05/2003, 2:55 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
As long as I don't look like Bobby himself! I'm much prettier than she was though! :cool:

Any chance of seeing the pic for the craic? Today’s going very slow, i need a good laugh.... :)

Niamh_GalwayGal
14/05/2003, 6:25 PM
woohoo summat i know more than ye about!
hmmm wanderer's Daryl Brack, our very own alo murphy, johno flynn for the torso, kev hunt......

dahamsta
14/05/2003, 6:34 PM
I was wondering if we were ever going to get a woman in here...

It would be more fun to decide who was the ugliest by the way...

sadloserkid
14/05/2003, 7:17 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari

Er... I think you'd find that'd be a landslide victory for a certain Limerick-born star...

It would probably appeal more to the old-fashioned homphobes who have avoided this thread though.
:D

UCD_4_Life
14/05/2003, 11:07 PM
Robbie Doyle.

If I was gay...

eoinh
15/05/2003, 10:48 AM
well, anytime the ball goes out of play and i catch it and throw it back that would make me the best looking player in the EL (not to mention the world)!

Niamh_GalwayGal
15/05/2003, 6:04 PM
ya robbie doyle is FINE

UCD_4_Life
15/05/2003, 7:48 PM
Originally posted by eoinh
well, anytime the ball goes out of play and i catch it and throw it back that would make me the best looking player in the EL (not to mention the world)!

Only if they changed the meaning of best to worst while I wasn't looking. ;)

alanb
15/05/2003, 9:59 PM
i'll admit to once having a crush on Aubrey Dolan but I don't think he's playing in the league at the moment. naimh i'll agree that alan murphy aint bad.

haven't been home since xmas so not been to a game since, but graham wilshaw of cobh ramblers is cute too :-)

yeah yeah i'm gay/bi/whatever... get over it. i'm not the only queer EL fan either!

Niamh_GalwayGal
15/05/2003, 11:32 PM
you ARE the only other galway united fan i've meet like, ever, though! woohoo you can help me pity these poor corkonians!

Schumi
16/05/2003, 1:57 PM
Apparently people were mistaking Alan Cawley for Damien Duff at the UCD-Bray game on Tuesday so I assume that's good.

UCD_4_Life
16/05/2003, 4:25 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
Apparently people were mistaking Alan Cawley for Damien Duff at the UCD-Bray game on Tuesday so I assume that's good.

Not with his hair!

He looks like a reject from one of those hair-gel ads.

Maz
16/05/2003, 8:11 PM
ok here goes lads...my top 5

1. Stuie ...Byrne (surprisingly not Holtie)
2. Barry Ferguson
3. Avery John
4. John o Flynn
5. no its not kevin hunt........Tony Bird
:cool:

Soko
16/05/2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari

I would have thought so too.

1. Colin Hawkins
2. Pats keeper (Cant remember his name):confused:
3. Glenn Crowe