PDA

View Full Version : Decorations

rambler14
05/11/2007, 6:53 PM
Is there any plans for flags or balloons or banners going up around the town this week? It would be a nice touch considering the week thats in it.
That and possibly my suggestion of the sign out in Belvelly sayin "Last one out turn off the lights".

Marco
05/11/2007, 10:02 PM
Great Idea, get onto the UDC and ask them to help out along with the Cobh Chamber of Commerce.

depor
05/11/2007, 10:32 PM
lads yer intentions are noble and good. but i feel that the team are under enough pressure and this can add more pressure, if its treated like any other game they will win it no bother. it is obviously hard to treatyt it like any other game, but lets try.;)

come on the rams:D

rambler14
05/11/2007, 10:37 PM
Possibly yet i like my idea of the "last one out turn off the lights" sign as it took prominance in 1983 during the cup run when most of, well nearly all of Cobh ventured to the Showgrounds and Flower Lodge.

cmcd
06/11/2007, 6:24 AM
"last one out turn off the lights 11" (two)

two will bring it up to date (revisited)

rambler14
06/11/2007, 11:12 AM
"last one out turn off the lights 11" (two)

two will bring it up to date (revisited)

What?

drinkfeckarse
06/11/2007, 12:57 PM
Don't think it'll be that funny considering a few hundred will make the journey, not thousands like in '83.

How about a banner saying something like "Best of luck lads, don't come back without the trophy" at Belvelly as their last view leaving Cobh :D

Comic Book Guy
06/11/2007, 1:29 PM
Don't think it'll be that funny considering a few hundred will make the journey, not thousands like in '83.
:D
How about a banner saying something like "Best of luck lads, don't come back without the trophy" at Belvelly as their last view leaving Cobh :D

Now that's pressure:D

Rambler1
06/11/2007, 6:17 PM
[/I]

Now that's pressure:D
No pressure is 'If ye loose dont come back'
Only joking lads. All the best and hey if the team dont get the result on the night, fair dues to them for giving us the most memorable season ever in our LOI history.Wish ye the best of luck, and hopefully we will get a bit on the night (Luck that is)

rambler14
06/11/2007, 6:19 PM
I like the way these messages have gone we should start a thread called "the most inappropriate good luck messages"

4th-div-are-we
06/11/2007, 6:22 PM
ya we can never seem to stick with the first question or statement...theres always something else...

6yardpunisha
06/11/2007, 7:44 PM
ya we can never seem to stick with the first question or statement...theres always something else...

whats this we business

4th-div-are-we
08/11/2007, 4:45 PM
the we business is me and the rest of ye that cant keep to the subject whether u count urself in it or not thats your problem...and i am not talking about just this thread i'm talking about the whole f***ing lot...like the "can you feel it" thread turning into a "fight"....thats this we business...OK

Rambler1
08/11/2007, 6:34 PM
the we business is me and the rest of ye that cant keep to the subject whether u count urself in it or not thats your problem...and i am not talking about just this thread i'm talking about the whole f***ing lot...like the "can you feel it" thread turning into a "fight"....thats this we business...OKNow, now dont start a fight!

4th-div-are-we
08/11/2007, 9:28 PM
dont worry ramblers1 i'm not gonna start a fight i was complaining about this sort of behaviour i was just clarifying the situation...