PDA

View Full Version : Cork City 0-0 Cobh Ramblers

ramsie
13/05/2003, 2:40 PM
Excelent performance from ramblers last night. Harrington man of the match. Murphy and Tynan very good.
Coker sent off
Pat Dolan sent off
Bruton out injured still
4 nil all draws in row. how bad?
Billy Woods nearly got his head kicked after the match by a ramblers supporter

ODDBOY YOUR REALLY QUIET TODAY WHAYS THE STORY

sadloserkid
13/05/2003, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by ramsie

Not trying to be funny here but you can't really be happy with all those draws can you? :confused: I mean I know you've only lost once all season and fair play for that but if you don't start winning soon you'll find yourself with too much ground to make up already. :confused:

What's gone wrong that ye can't score anymore?

thecorner
13/05/2003, 3:29 PM
u got there b4 me sadloserkid

how the hell can a fan be happy with 4 0-0 draws

these fans are some losers

if that was anywhere else the fans would be calling for the managers head

Macy
13/05/2003, 4:10 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
What's gone wrong that ye can't score anymore?
I assume sarcasm isn't dead, as even I know the answer to that and I pay no attention to the first division (yet)! :)

sadloserkid
13/05/2003, 4:13 PM
Shush Macy! ;)

pete
13/05/2003, 4:37 PM
Surely an away 0-0 draw against their big club neighbours is a great result for Queenstown?

ramsie
13/05/2003, 7:13 PM
how bad its very bad i know that
0-0 draw away to city is good and to dublin city
the other 2 are bad

super rambler
13/05/2003, 10:13 PM
theres no need for us to start worrying yet and at least in our matches were creating chances without bruts which is good because when he comes back he'll take them and we'll b pushing for promotion again

sadloserkid
14/05/2003, 9:20 AM
Good luck with that so but you shouldn't be so dependant on one player! What if he gets badly injured or grows a beard and joins a hippy commune or something? ;)

And can somebody explain why Yelverton is being wasted at right-back??? :confused:

patsh
14/05/2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by ramsie
Excelent performance from ramblers last night. Harrington man of the match. Murphy and Tynan very good.
Coker sent off
Pat Dolan sent off
Bruton out injured still
Billy Woods nearly got his head kicked after the match by a ramblers supporter

ODDBOY YOUR REALLY QUIET TODAY WHAYS THE STORY
I don't know whay the story is.
As for an excelent performance, ye had one chance in 95 minutes of play.
We created 8 with a second string team against an eleven man defence, and your getting our goalkeeping coach kept you in it.
You support a sh*tty little lower division club going nowhere except down the toilet.

HOW BAD??????
You actually think this is a good thing....:rolleyes:
It just shows how really pathetic your sh*tty little club and supporters are when the highlight of your season has been a tackle that broke a guys leg.
I suppose that the supporter who "nearly kicked Billy Woods head in after the match" will be supporter/hero of the year?

So to sum up:
Oddboy: follows one of the most exciting, ambitious clubs on the whole island, with the potential to become the biggest and dominant club. Currently second in the league, and on top in the LC group.
ramsie: follows a sh*tty little , lower division club, existing on the rejects from Cork City, the highlight of whose season has been a tackle and four nil all draws. Currently in the bottom half on the lower division and behind City in the LC group.

Result: reckon oddboy wins that one then.!:D

Schumi
14/05/2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by thecorner
how the hell can a fan be happy with 4 0-0 draws

these fans are some losers

if that was anywhere else the fans would be calling for the managers head 0-0 draws, that'd be sweet. :(

ramsie
14/05/2003, 11:30 PM
ill be happy next wednesday night when ramblers qualify for the quatre finals of the league cup

dahamsta
15/05/2003, 1:11 AM
The last two posts from this thread and the other thread have been split off. Ramsie, soko, you're acting like children, if you want to post that kind of crap, do it elsewhere. You're both on your first warning, you'll only get one more.

adam