PDA

View Full Version : EGM

The Rebel Ram
04/11/2007, 9:03 PM
:mad:Lads, this could be the greatest week in the clubs 95year history!!!
The EGM is planned for Tuesday night. Does anyone here on the comittee want to stand up and get this meeting postponed?
Why fcuk up a great week with squabble???
I know some of the signees of the petition are regulars on here, can you voice your concerns. Lets not have any negativity on the team when everyones emotions are going to be haywire this week!!!!!
Let common sense prevail for once at the club,
POSTPONE THE EGM.
For everyones sake:mad:

Rambler1
04/11/2007, 10:59 PM
:mad:Lads, this could be the greatest week in the clubs 95year history!!!
The EGM is planned for Tuesday night. Does anyone here on the comittee want to stand up and get this meeting postponed?
Why fcuk up a great week with squabble???
I know some of the signees of the petition are regulars on here, can you voice your concerns. Lets not have any negativity on the team when everyones emotions are going to be haywire this week!!!!!
Let common sense prevail for once at the club,
POSTPONE THE EGM.
For everyones sake:mad:Good post but Naw its the same old thing with the same old people..never happy...lets shoot ourselves in the foot again. Glad I wont be there for one.Cmon the Rams

don ramo
04/11/2007, 11:19 PM
im not gonna bother going dont want to listen to babies to be honest, some of the s***e ive heard recently no need for it, all they need to know is they wont have my support,

chimpster
05/11/2007, 6:19 AM
I can't blame anyone for not wanting to be there to listen to the cr*p that'll be dished out by the begrudgers behind the petition. :mad:

However, don't forget that if the EGM ends with a vote, the comm. will need your support. Unthinkable, but there could be a coup just because some members couldn't be bothered to turn up, just think of the effect on the team!! :eek:

bellavistaman
05/11/2007, 1:14 PM
However, don't forget that if the EGM ends with a vote, the comm. will need your support. :
Dont think it can.