PDA

View Full Version : Player of the Season

Keen2win
04/11/2007, 3:35 PM
Has to be Mooney because of all the priceless goals he got. Daisy has played well as did Prunty and Sullivan. I think a LOT of credit must be given to Alan Matthews for leading us through such a turbulant season and still be in with a chance of surival.:)

De Town
04/11/2007, 4:54 PM
Daisy has had some good games lately, but no way would I have him near the player of the year. Too slow at times (Down in Galway, Glynn and their other striker ran him ragged) and also too indisciplined.

Prunty and Sulli have been brilliant all year, haven't put a foot wrong, and are always covering for our 2 centre halves lack of pace.

Moons is an obvious candidate, but personally I'd give it to Gary Deegan, has been immense all season. Works tirelessly every game.

But to a man, they've all been excellent, even during the bad times, and Alan and Trevor must take credit for that.

Tallanted
04/11/2007, 4:56 PM
Deego or Sulli, I'd give it to sulli, best right back in the league, has been superb all season

Rocky77
08/11/2007, 11:06 AM
Deego and Sully come close, but I'd say Prunty by a short head.

Sonic
08/11/2007, 11:11 AM
cant really look past the goals mooney has scored in fairness despite how well everyone else has played. Without the goals there would be no hope so he will and should get it. Outside prunty moons deego sulli and shay kelly cant really see anyone else getting it!

missfootie
08/11/2007, 11:48 AM
Would be dissapointed to see anyone but Deego getting this award.. Mooney may have socred the goals but his also missed some sitters.. Deego gives 100% in every tackle and plays to the last whistle ALWAYS.. To me Deego has been the driving force in midfield all year..! Prunty / Brennan / Doherty (unfortunate with injury) have been superb in the push for survival..

highlight100
10/11/2007, 11:36 AM
Has to be Mooney because of all the priceless goals he got. Daisy has played well as did Prunty and Sullivan. I think a LOT of credit must be given to Alan Matthews for leading us through such a turbulant season and still be in with a chance of surival.:)

I agree.

RockofGibraltar
10/11/2007, 11:55 AM
mooney got it anyways