PDA

View Full Version : Management

kdjaC
03/11/2007, 9:21 PM
Is Rico going upstairs to be a director of football same as Kerr?

kdjac

A face
03/11/2007, 9:33 PM
Is Rico going upstairs to be a director of football same as Kerr?

kdjac

There was speculation to this effect alright but nothing concrete, infact it was all just hearsay and just came from someone suggesting it. I dunno so i couldn't say either way.

There is meant to be a two year deal on the table with everything agree, just to put pen to paper. It was suggested that it all depends on the outcome of the cup final but again just hearsay.

Cork City is a very funny club like that, some of the most bizzare stories just come out of the woodwork every now and again, and alot of it seem to have a malicious motive and when it pans out and is found out to be completely unfounded, its never cast another thought regarding the source or intent.

As if supporting LOI wasn't hard enough :o

kdjaC
03/11/2007, 9:37 PM
There was speculation to this effect alright but nothing concrete, infact it was all just hearsay and just came from someone suggesting it. I dunno so i couldn't say either way.

There is meant to be a two year deal on the table with everything agree, just to put pen to paper. It was suggested that it all depends on the outcome of the cup final but again just hearsay.

Cork City is a very funny club like that, some of the most bizzare stories just come out of the woodwork every now and again, and alot of it seem to have a malicious motive and when it pans out and is found out to be completely unfounded, its never cast another thought regarding the source or intent.

As if supporting LOI wasn't hard enough :o

Right well i was fishing for info as i heard that Lennox met your new manager and rico was going upstairs.

A deal was offered to someone, as its a rumour i wait for a cork fan to post his name :p

kdjac

Pablo Escobar
04/11/2007, 12:53 AM
Right well i was fishing for info as i heard that Lennox met your new manager and rico was going upstairs.

A deal was offered to someone, as its a rumour i wait for a cork fan to post his name :p

kdjac

In that case, the rumour is untrue ;)

Pablo
04/11/2007, 6:46 PM

kdjac

Pat Scully according to grapevine rumour!

I doubt its true to be honest as Lennox has no imput anymore.