PDA

View Full Version : What we need?

Grey Boy
03/11/2007, 1:11 PM
Am I right in thinking a draw against Sligo will be enough for us providing Waterford don't rack up a huge win? U.C.D. are really in the mix as well. I can't believe we've both ended up in this situation considering where we were a few weeks ago.

superfrank
03/11/2007, 3:20 PM
Galway - Pts. 32 GD -8
UCD - Pts. 31 GD -12
Bray - Pts. 31 GD -19
Waterford - Pts. 29 GD -24
Longford - Pts. 26 GD -17

Bray v. Sligo
Galway v. UCD (one of them are staying up)
Longford v. Derry
Rovers v. Waterford

Waterford must win to finish above us. If they draw or lose, we avoid the playoff. If they win by 6 and we draw with Sligo, we will be in the playoff. If they win by less than 6 and we draw with Sligo, we avoid the playoff. If we win, we avoid the playoff.

We can do this.

sligoman
04/11/2007, 3:55 PM
We'll be playing a few of our younger players so I wouldn't be expecting much of a performance from us tbh.

pineapple stu
04/11/2007, 4:01 PM
Waterford have to win away to Rovers - Rovers have conceded six goals at home all season, and Drogheda have scored four of them. I would hope that that continues, which means Waterford in the play off and the rest of us safe...

sligoman
04/11/2007, 4:22 PM
I would hope that that continues, which means Waterford in the play off and the rest of us safe...and if Longford beat Derry then they get the play-off, not Waterford.