PDA

View Full Version : Harps Game

Marco
02/11/2007, 5:50 PM
Can Anyone record this game on tonight for me please.

luka
02/11/2007, 6:14 PM
Can Anyone record this game on tonight for me please.

Will DVD do?

bellavistaman
02/11/2007, 7:32 PM
athlone 1 up,

OH MY ****ING GOD!!

chimpster
02/11/2007, 8:05 PM
Harps have the jitters. Interesting to see how the 2nd half pans out. Can't let myself get excited about the score yet, if I do it'll just go pear shaped.

Parkhouse is a disgrace - lazy and just trying to knock lumps out of people.

C'mon Athlone!!!

chimpster
02/11/2007, 8:51 PM
Great result.

Harps had more than enough possession in the second half to win it and the Athlone keeper gave them every chance by dropping the ball more times than i can remember. Harps did everything right through midfield but their final ball was SO bad, they've only themselves to blame.

A draw was probably about right overall. Athlone were a pain in the backside and will be tough to break down next week.

Oh my god, it's all up to us now. Two wins and we're up. :eek:

don ramo
02/11/2007, 8:54 PM
ball in our court lads, knew all that money would help athlone get soemthing theyll get the rest when we beat them:D

great result for us lads athlone done us a huge favour, we know we can beat mons weve proven it this season and previous ones, and we know were capable of beating atlone,

overnighter is on the card for athlone methinks, must book something soon,

cant make the game sunday, but my best to all the team

depor
02/11/2007, 8:56 PM
i luv it, they fuccked up. they did nothing but talk themselves up. their supporters were terrible, there was no athmosphere. they should have rocked the ground, the team needed the support when they went behind, or from the start i should say. they did more complaining than play football.

bellavistaman
02/11/2007, 8:57 PM
Unreal all down to the lads now 100% confidence.

sligoman
02/11/2007, 8:58 PM
Handed it to ye on a plate lads. It's now up to ye not to choke like they did. Might be in Athlone next week to see the game;)

marty
02/11/2007, 10:34 PM
I think we will have no probs sunday definatly headin up next week to athlone for an over-nighter will hopefully be brinhin in the region of ten lads up as wel to make some noise,this week WILL:) be the biggest and best in my time supporting the rams i think harps were a bit too cocky 2nite and it made them look negative!!

If we win sunday will the cup be presented in athlone??

luka
02/11/2007, 10:39 PM
Harps are still two pints clear so if we win on Sunday it will go to the last game of the season. I assume the league will have a trophy at each game

depor
02/11/2007, 10:45 PM
lets not talk about trophys as it could cause white line fever, we can see the line but let it drop at the last hurdle. theres 2 games left and they will have to be treated like finals. i dont think we have any injury or suspension worries do we? also it looked like athlone picked up cards tonight which could benefit us, as it benefited harps when they played us.

Rams-07
03/11/2007, 8:56 AM
Couldnt believe how bad Harps were..been saying all along that I couldnt see Harps dropping points with the run in they have (thank god I was wrong)
Cant see us losin tomorrow against Monaghon TBH.they have a massive amount of injuries/suspensions..Hendo will have the lads really pumped up for this one as usual..
Anyone know if their are any buses organised for the Athlone game..Think their will be a huge crowd wanting to go to what is our biggest game in years...

outside in
03/11/2007, 9:21 AM
i luv it, they fuccked up. they did nothing but talk themselves up.
dats wat we are doing too lads.lets not make da same mistakes and get right behind da team from da first minute . if we do we'll distroy them sunday
com on da rams:D

rambler14
03/11/2007, 9:26 AM
Harps were crap. Athlone scored and the ground went dead. I can see us beating Monaghan but lads athlone away is gonna be fierce tough especially with yer man Kelly in goal. Hes a very good keeper gonna be tough to beat.

chimpster
03/11/2007, 9:42 AM
The Athlone keeper is a decent enough shot-stopper, but he can't catch high balls for toffee. If we get to 60 mins and still need goals, we can just stick Guts up front and start launching 'em in to him, Reilly will pick up the scraps!!

4th-div-are-we
03/11/2007, 9:53 AM
what about their centre half BRIAN MCCARTHY he played excellent last nite along with eric leveen...i think mccarthy will keep davin quiet for the most part of the match but i tink rielly will pick up 1 or 2 from keeper mistakes....but first monaghan tomorrow i can see cummins and o rielly rip them apart up front and the defense not given them a sniff...should be a great atmosphere in st.colmans park.....cmon da ramblers.....c.r.f.c ole ole ole

don ramo
03/11/2007, 10:25 AM
mons first lads, its not a banker they could still upset, beat mons and athlone will take care of itself next week, as said mons have a massive injury list, we need to be on top form, im going 3-0 davin hat-trick back to top scorer where he deserves.