PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

SÓC
12/05/2003, 4:37 PM
Just start using the excellent calendar feature recently, very handy but is there anyway of filtering out peoples birthdays?

dahamsta
12/05/2003, 5:22 PM
They're condensed into one link now. Meant to do that a while back, thanks for the heads-up.

adam

SÓC
12/05/2003, 5:46 PM
Ahhh thats nicer, Cheers :)

Very handy tool to have, if only I noticed it about a year ago I would have remembered a lot of stuff!

goalside
12/05/2003, 6:12 PM
how does it work?

A face
12/05/2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by goalside
how does it work?

What you do is you put seven days into a week and then when you have a few weeks built up right until you have enough for a month, and then decide how many days you want in it. And then you start this all over again .... keep going till you have your second one and decide on the days for that one. Basically you keep this going over and over and over and over again, all the way up till you have twelve months. When you get to this stage you call it a year ... and then you celebrate and then you start it all over again till you get another year ..... and so on :)

goalside
13/05/2003, 8:26 PM
Originally posted by A face
What you do is you put seven days into a week and then when you have a few weeks built up right until you have enough for a month, and then decide how many days you want in it. And then you start this all over again .... keep going till you have your second one and decide on the days for that one. Basically you keep this going over and over and over and over again, all the way up till you have twelve months. When you get to this stage you call it a year ... and then you celebrate and then you start it all over again till you get another year ..... and so on :)

seems like a good idea all right. i think it could work. but how does it work on this site?