PDA

View Full Version : Limerick37 FC V Shelboure FC

L37Ultra
02/11/2007, 12:36 PM
Limerick 37 v Shelbourne

Friday, 2 November 2007 12:48
Shelbourne will travel to Jackman Park to face Limerick 37 knowing that only a win would keep alive their hopes of a place in the top four.

Limerick's season has faltered of late and they will be just hoping to secure fourth spot and begin looking to next season.

Dermot Keely's side travel without Noel Harvey, who is on international duty with the Republic of Ireland U-19 side, and long-term absentee James Hussey. There are doubts over Mark O'Brien and Aidan Collins.
Limerick are expected to name an unchanged side to that which lost 3-2 to Athlone Town last weekend.

Paul McGee's side will be looking to avenge their 4-0 hammering to Shelbourne back in September.

KevB76
02/11/2007, 1:13 PM
Wayne Colbert suspended for tonights match.

We need 1 point from the last two games to guarantee 4th spot, but I'll accept 3 tonight :D

Monkfish
02/11/2007, 11:23 PM
Great craic altogether :)

KevB76
03/11/2007, 9:29 AM
Good crowd :)
Brilliant atmosphere :D
Great performance :ball:

L37Ultra
03/11/2007, 9:16 PM
What a night!! Fair play lads, keep it up. More the same next season please. Kev sums it all up. If only we could play Shelbourne every week :D .

grumpypaddy
04/11/2007, 12:23 AM
a good night, suppose we will get another fine for the flare, will we get a second for the shelbourne one also?

jebus
04/11/2007, 2:50 PM
Good night football wise, off field nonsense from Shel's drunken teens and I'd like to hear what the Shel's fans on here thought of it, oh wait are they allowed use the computer after dinner time?

L37Ultra
04/11/2007, 10:49 PM
Good night football wise, off field nonsense from Shel's drunken teens and I'd like to hear what the Shel's fans on here thought of it, oh wait are they allowed use the computer after dinner time?

:D Ya and they dont allow school e-mail address when registering on here. Bit harsh though, the Limerick fans were just as bad. Did anyone see that sham with the flare? Some youngfella from the Northside ;):D

see's it
05/11/2007, 9:09 AM
i never knew playing for 4th place could get people so excited

gael353
05/11/2007, 12:03 PM
i never knew playing for 4th place could get people so excited

try being positive???? i think the excitment was for the winning of the match, finishing forth means nothing but is a marked improvement on the last few seasons.

see's it
05/11/2007, 1:08 PM
try being positive???? i think the excitment was for the winning of the match, finishing forth means nothing but is a marked improvement on the last few seasons.

think you picked me up wrong there i thought it was very good great atmosphere but i think the kid who got thrown out got a little excited.....

gael353
05/11/2007, 8:14 PM
think you picked me up wrong there i thought it was very good great atmosphere but i think the kid who got thrown out got a little excited.....

fair enough i take it all back!

Monkfish
05/11/2007, 8:41 PM
Did anyone see that sham with the flare? Some youngfella from the Northside

Ya, how that Shels fan got into the shed il never know, that makes it 3 flares Shels should get fined for ya?
:omortified:o