PDA

View Full Version : New Strips

pixiehead
01/11/2007, 9:07 PM
Is the new strip a joke. Its the same as the old one bar a small stripe on the shoulder!!! :eek: We've changed our kit ( Including sponsors names) more times than any other club i know!!! Id be willing to fork out for a new design but i doubt any one will bother buying this " New Strip" :confused:

Claret Murph
02/11/2007, 6:30 AM
Not too sure about nobody will buy it as as Vinny put up a poll on the other site and 78% said they would invest in one ........

But you have a point , and before you ask yes I did buy one .

Patrick Dunne
02/11/2007, 6:56 AM
Mayo people are notoriously tight.

gufct
02/11/2007, 8:22 AM
They were selling very well last friday night and when the new away one comes out I certainly will be buying one.

gilberto_eire
02/11/2007, 11:57 AM
Not too sure about nobody will buy it as as Vinny put up a poll on the other site and 78% said they would invest in one ........

But you have a point , and before you ask yes I did buy one .

no as was also stated the poll included the away jersey aswell........ i can guarantee if it was just the home jersey the vote would have been very differant..... im not getting it, have this yrs one and dont even wear it cause i hate round neck jersies... gonna try get it signed and just frame it!.

i voted yes on the other site but that was just on the basis im gonna get the away jersey

pixiehead
03/11/2007, 5:33 PM
Why? is it a different away one!!!

pixiehead
03/11/2007, 5:35 PM
Mayo people are notoriously tight.

Galway people are notorious Con Artists!! :D "New strip" Ya ;):D

gilberto_eire
04/11/2007, 12:09 PM
Why? is it a different away one!!!

theres a new away one coming too but its quite differant then this years one...i saw a picture of it!!

pixiehead
04/11/2007, 3:26 PM
theres a new away one coming too but its quite differant then this years one...i saw a picture of it!!

Any links Gilberto?

galwaygirl
04/11/2007, 5:28 PM
Any links Gilberto?
As far as i know pixiehead, if you look at this season's away strip, the small bits of maroon and blue are to be changed to orange and grey to match the colours of the Harrmack logo

galwaygooner
04/11/2007, 8:02 PM
As far as i know pixiehead, if you look at this season's away strip, the small bits of maroon and blue are to be changed to orange and grey to match the colours of the Harrmack logo
I hope not:( you do not ghange your club colours to suit a sponser

corbyeire
05/11/2007, 1:05 PM
its a sad state of affairs if we are changing the colours to suit the sponsor - its a wonder the new stand name hasnt been sold (and before you say it i know its G&D ground)

Claret Murph
05/11/2007, 2:23 PM
its a sad state of affairs if we are changing the colours to suit the sponsor - its a wonder the new stand name hasnt been sold (and before you say it i know its G&D ground)

And here's me thinking you were going to say it's the B&Q ground :rolleyes:

corbyeire
05/11/2007, 4:12 PM
i had thought of that :D - but i went for the non brand imprinting statement

pixiehead
05/11/2007, 7:28 PM
Well my opinion is any Money is good Money. Listen we are fighting an everyday battle to keep up with the Premiership and its corporate world. We dont exactly Live on the money from the turn stiles. We need every penny we can get to pump into this club and if this means changing a few strips on the away kit then im all for it!! :cool:

KoemansCC
09/11/2007, 6:40 PM
...if this means changing a few strips on the away kit then im all for it!! :cool:

Roll on the turquoise and pink 3rd strip with sequins designed by Phillip Treacy and sponsored by the g Hotel;)