PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Ramsey

Sniffer
30/10/2007, 3:10 PM
What's the story with him, are you lads expecting to see him in action before the season is out?

Mr A
30/10/2007, 3:12 PM
Afraid not- he made a return to action in a friendly with Stute (and scored), but broke his ankle for the 4th time in 2 years in that game.

He is to have a pin inserted to cure the problem permanently and will hopefully feature in a premier campaign next season.

Sniffer
30/10/2007, 3:16 PM
Cripes, that's some seriously bad luck. Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery.

Sam_Heggy
30/10/2007, 5:00 PM
Word is, he's expected to be available for pre-season training. Fingers crossed, he's a great talent (or def was anyway), his record for Harps is terrific on the other hand, he has scored in every game he played in.

Con-Con
30/10/2007, 9:52 PM
I know this doesn't go here but,Good luck getting promoted I want to see ye back where ye belong

harpstilidie
01/11/2007, 1:57 PM
I know this doesn't go here but,Good luck getting promoted I want to see ye back where ye belong

Cheers! Hopefully a wee trip to terryland next season! :D

gaffer33
04/11/2007, 9:55 PM
forget it i'd say,rams all the way...:D

Sam_Heggy
04/11/2007, 10:14 PM
forget it i'd say,rams all the way...:D

Not over yet mo chara :cool:

rambler14
04/11/2007, 11:06 PM
Not over yet mo chara :cool:

Ye weren't sayin that last week. Ye thought ye had two hands on then the trophy:D

Sam_Heggy
05/11/2007, 9:36 AM
Ye weren't sayin that last week. Ye thought ye had two hands on then the trophy:D

I never said that, I always included Cobh in all topics relating to winning the league ie, setanta play-off, holding our own in the prem etc.
Yes we did believe we could win the league, as ye do now. Both still have a massive game each left though.

rammie
05/11/2007, 5:07 PM
You're right Sam.. it's all to play for.... Dundalk are sitting nicely for the play off, players rested physically and mentally.Which ever team fails to win the title on Saturday will have to pick themselves up really quickly for the play-off.
Hopefully it will be Harps V Dundalk and Harps win and then go on to beat Waterford because without a shadow of a doubt Rams and Harps are quality sides that play soccer as it should be.

rambler14
09/11/2007, 9:40 AM
Lads whatever happens happens so may the best team win. Both Harps and Rams have had fantastic seasons so we all have somethin to be proud of.