PDA

View Full Version : i was only pullin the pis s

ramsie
10/05/2003, 10:45 PM
my fav match was probaly against Galway this year the last day of the season or beaten Athlone 1-0 in the cup 3 years ago

oh and i was born in 1992 i was born in 1980

sadloserkid
12/05/2003, 8:24 AM
Aww... ain't that sweet, he was only pulling the p1ss... :rolleyes: 23 years old and you're acting like a 14 year old Papa Roach fan? The last thread was locked because you threatened to break somebodies legs in it (one of your fellow Cobh fans incidentally). It has nothing to do with winning or losing because until you learn to spell you won't be a challenge for anybody anyway. If you post about football ( :ball:, this thing yeah?) then your posts won't be locked. If you're incapable of that and insist on talking big from behind your keyboard then your posts will go where the belong - into the rubbish folder. Understand? It's not that difficult really. Stop playing the keyboard warrior, start acting your age and everybody gets along fine. Simple.

PS) There's a thing called your 'Ignore List' on this site. If you put someones name on it then you'll never ever see any of their posts again. Guess who's the first person to have appeared on mine??? :D

super rambler
02/06/2003, 11:08 PM
who

sadloserkid
03/06/2003, 8:14 AM
Originally posted by super rambler
who

:D

Myself! :p Nah, I don't use it at all, it's only the internet after all and there's nobody that bad on here.