PDA

View Full Version : Pats? tick Drogs? tick UCD? tick Cork? tick

Iorfa
10/05/2003, 1:38 PM
Shamrock Rovers? I guess we'll have them too...............

SÓC
18/05/2003, 4:32 PM
What do you mean "Cork, tick" you scraped a draw against us.

noby
19/05/2003, 1:52 PM
yeah but it's still an away draw against one of the "big clubs", which is a point gained for us

TommyT
20/05/2003, 7:04 AM
Didn't you start off like this the last time you were in the premier, don't count your chicken and egg situations before they hatch in one basket :D

noby
20/05/2003, 8:18 AM
It's not a matter of counting our chickens, and I know we can't keep this up all season, but it's all about getting enough points so as to avoid the drop again, which we've made a good start towards.
If 32 points is safe, we're nearly half way there:D

@ndy
21/05/2003, 1:02 PM
I really thought, when looking at our fellow relegation candidates, waterford would not be one. But after you played so poorly against us...(picking up 3 pts all the same) i was not convinced. We'll see, but fair play. I always think of waterford as a young attacking side you never want to get in the cup.

TommyT
21/05/2003, 11:03 PM
In fairness noby Mcgeogh's been sayin your going to finish in the top four. Maybe he's just trying to give the players confidence and generate exitement in the city, though if I were him I'd be steeling the fans to show patience in the slog ahead. Europe in 2 years, title in 3 is a realistic aim for a club of your size though.