PDA

View Full Version : Messages

Marco
27/10/2007, 11:51 AM
Lads just an idea, you all know what a great season this has been ... and more to come. As an extra confidence booster to the players can u leave a good luck message, thank you message etc to the team for the Mons game on this thread, I will printed it up and presented to the players, the more the better.

ramsfan
27/10/2007, 12:47 PM
lads

ye have done us all proud this season, no matter what comes our way we all stand together.
best of luck,and be proud to b:De a Ram

luka
27/10/2007, 3:47 PM
Lads just an idea, you all know what a great season this has been ... and more to come. As an extra confidence booster to the players can u leave a good luck message, thank you message etc to the team for the Mons game on this thread, I will printed it up and presented to the players, the more the better.

We can also put them up on RamblersWeb at www.ramblersweb.com

rambler14
27/10/2007, 6:09 PM
Thanks lads ye have been absolutely brilliant and ye have been a pleasure to watch from the very 1st game. Ye deserve promotion and ye deserve the Setanta Cup. Cobh is proud of you and more importantly i am so keep it up lads and congratulations on a wonderful season!

ramladies
27/10/2007, 6:53 PM
well done lads, ye have been outstanding all season keep it up ye deserve promotion. everyone is so proud of ye. well done from the ramblers ladies team...cmon the rams

Comic Book Guy
27/10/2007, 7:02 PM
Proud to support a team who have brought a lot of joy to a lot of Cobh people over the past season. Ye deserve to be in the Premier.

don ramo
27/10/2007, 7:45 PM
lads what can i say ye have done us and cobh proud this season, and i have no doubth you will do us proud in the premier division also, ye have given 110% and deserve all the praise ye get form the kids in the schools ye go to, to old people that roar ye on every single game that ye play,
im proud to say im a rams fan,
thank you.

RamsieOnTour
27/10/2007, 9:46 PM
Great stuff this season its been a pleasure to watch and support ye through out the season. Best of luck with the run in and all in Cobh are proud of ye. Heres for the premier next year.

Proud to be supporting the claret and blue of Cobh

thegafferman
28/10/2007, 4:12 AM
steve and the ladz no matter what happens rams well d9=one

Da-Mini
28/10/2007, 9:50 AM
Lads
Yee have been a pleasure to watch all season. Great football and yee deserve the title. No matter what happens Cobh is proud of yee and we will all support no matter what. COME ON THE RAMS!!!!

Sam_Heggy
28/10/2007, 10:31 AM
feck ye lads, ye were meant to fall away ages ago. :mad::p

Cici900
28/10/2007, 12:26 PM
well done to hendo and the squad
super football and teamwork#keep the good work goin

were all behind ye

C'MON THE RAMS!!!:):D

chimpster
28/10/2007, 9:42 PM
In all my years of watching Ramblers, I've never seen such a dogged refusal to accept defeat. Despite your youthful years, ye have given every team in this division a lesson in football at some stage of the season. Whatever the outcome, ye have given us some great times and done yourselves proud. Ye are a credit to the league and to the town of Cobh.

C'MON THE RAMS!!! :ball:

drinkfeckarse
30/10/2007, 8:33 AM
Congratulations on a great season to Hendo and all the lads. It's surpassed all expectations so far and now it's time to kick on over the last hurdle.

Stand tall and be proud of how you have fought until the last whistle for each other.

Rambler1
30/10/2007, 9:56 AM
Well done to Steve, Martin, support staff and last but not least Cobh Ramblers Players...What a season to remember. Grit, determination, lots of skill,and never say die attitute. Ye deserve promotion but no matter what the end result is, it was a pleasure...Lets finish it in style boys. Cmon the Rams!!!

The Rebel Ram
01/11/2007, 11:29 AM
What a fantastic year it has been. I now know why I stood in sleet and icy winds for many years watching poor performances and poor results. It was knowing things would surely come good at sometime. This seasons has been the greatest since I started going to the games back in '83. The determination, skill and passion of every player has been such a joy to watch. Everyone has given their best this season and it shows. Lets drive it on for the last few games to see if we can be champions. If we don't manage to be champions I have no doubt that we will see off all competion in the playoffs.
You have all done yourselves proud, it's a fantastic time in Ramblers history!
Well done all, Steve, team, all!!!
:)

Marco
01/11/2007, 5:01 PM
Lads :last day to post any more messages. Thanks to everyone who posted up a not well done lads.

bellavistaman
01/11/2007, 6:24 PM
Never mind the supporters or anybody else do it for yourselves, Hendo Martin and committee, ye dont owe us anything. Nobody deserves promotion as much as ye, yeve been brilliant. Well done and thanks.

depor
01/11/2007, 10:31 PM
Great season, the best football ive seen in all the years ive watched ramblers. Great effort by all the squad and the coaching staff. Ye done yerselves and cobh proud by the great football you are playing. Thanks again.

oh ya, we will win promotion as we are the best team in the league.:)

Mr A
02/11/2007, 10:17 AM
Please lose to Monaghan. There's very good odds on it and ye can make a killing. That is all.

luka
02/11/2007, 10:27 AM
A tremendously gratifying seaon overall and hopefully we can follow through with promotion. The team, committee, backroom lads, all deserve credit where it's due. The whole Town is delighted.

4th-div-are-we
03/11/2007, 10:27 AM
lads...great season,you made everyone proud to be a fan of such a great team and the greatest team in the league....you have played some great football over the year and have really come together as a team..well done lads keep it up for matches and seasons to come.....thanks lads....

C.R.F.C OLE OLE OLE
CMON DA RAMS...