PDA

View Full Version : Red Star v Bayer Munchen live on Setanta no

pineapple stu
25/10/2007, 7:38 PM
For anyone interested in a bit of a break from the usual "No football outside England" coverage of the UEFA Cup/Champions' League.

20 minutes gone, Munchen just after equalising. Sounds like they've no fans there; place went dead quiet when they scored.

superfrank
25/10/2007, 8:40 PM
Ah balls. I love to see Red Star play. Their fans are unbelievably impressive and dedicated.

pineapple stu
25/10/2007, 8:42 PM
Yeah, phenomenal difference just flicking between Setanta and TV3, who are showing Spurs at home. Spurs game sounds like a pre-season friendly.

CollegeTillIDie
27/10/2007, 7:50 PM
I only saw the last few minutes of the game enough to see Bayern turn a 1-2 deficit into a 3-2 win :(

Poor Student
27/10/2007, 8:26 PM
Ah balls. I love to see Red Star play. Their fans are unbelievably impressive and dedicated.

Depends on the game. I've seen Serbian league games on TV from the Marakana with the stadium over 80% empty and the fans seeming pretty languid.

superfrank
28/10/2007, 10:48 AM
Depends on the game. I've seen Serbian league games on TV from the Marakana with the stadium over 80% empty and the fans seeming pretty languid.
I've only seen them at home twice. Against Roma in the UEFA Cup a few years ago when they won 3-1 and against Cork in the CL a year later. Admittedly the Cork one wasn't a spectacle but they certainly put on a show for the Roma game. So did the players. I imagine the atmosphere at the Munich game was similar.