PDA

View Full Version : Your "Wild Card" or No Strings cheat

Pages : [1] 2 3

Magicme
24/10/2007, 9:27 AM
They are talking about who you would cheat on your partner with as a no strings one nite thing on Today FM. Remember Ross and Rachel had a list of 5 they were allowed to cheat with on Friends?

So got me thinking, who would the Foot.ie family do the dirty with?

My list of 5:

Thierry Henry
Roland Gift
John Cusack
Keanu Reeves
Sting

Bluebeard
24/10/2007, 11:23 AM
Sting

:eek::eek::eek:

Magicme
24/10/2007, 11:31 AM
Hello! Have you not heard bout his prowess in the bedroom?? Would love to sample that! Also he is such a sexy beast. Him and Son Joe would be my Father and Son fantasy.

Ooops may have said too much.

paul_oshea
24/10/2007, 11:33 AM
and then ye wonder, magicme, then ye wonder....

My List would be:

Magicme X 5.

Nah i couldn't cheat!!!!

Bluebeard
24/10/2007, 11:42 AM
Hello! Have you not heard bout his prowess in the bedroom?? Would love to sample that! Also he is such a sexy beast. Him and Son Joe would be my Father and Son fantasy.

Ooops may have said too much.

Anyone know which the emoticon for *goes white in mortal terror of believing he just read that* ?

I'm single, and have been a little too long so my current wildcard is any woman with a pulse.

And yes, POS, I do mean woman. Preferably without facial hair.

Magicme
24/10/2007, 11:43 AM
Its not really a cheat if its agreed that if you ever have the opportunity then it is ok. Anyways it cant be someone you know already coz thats not fair. It kinda has to be someone there isnt really a chance you will ever meet.

:o sorry Bluebeard, am a bit how will I put it, liberated in my thinking!

paul_oshea
24/10/2007, 11:46 AM
i was gonna say easy, but....ok :D

Joking

Magicme
24/10/2007, 11:50 AM
Yeah coz it would be real easy to get Sting and his son into bed with me!

A girl has gotta dream!

Bluebeard
24/10/2007, 11:51 AM
No worries MM, it wasn't the father son thing, but more Sting, and a junior version of the same that makes me feel queasy. By all means go to town on the O'Halpin brothers or even Kirk and Michael Douglas, but the Stings?

Magicme
24/10/2007, 11:55 AM
Yuck to the O'halpin's and Douglas clans!

Maybe I have quirky tastes but Sting & Joe are like perfection.

Bluebeard
24/10/2007, 12:01 PM
Yuck to the O'halpin's and Douglas clans!

Maybe I have quirky tastes but Sting & Joe are like perfection.

Quirky is one way of putting it.

That said, I'm still in love with Audrey Hepburn, and she's only gone and died.

But still. Sting?

noby
24/10/2007, 12:09 PM
That said, I'm still in love with Audrey Hepburn, and she's only gone and died.

So she fails your strict criteria by not having a pulse. Shame that. you were in there otherwise.

Ash
24/10/2007, 12:58 PM
Remember Ross and Rachel had a list of 5 they were allowed to cheat with on Friends?

My list of 5:

Thierry Henry
Roland Gift
John Cusack
Keanu Reeves
Sting

Dont laminate the list until your sure :D

Angus
24/10/2007, 1:02 PM
Caroline Morahan
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Beyonce
Christina Aguilera
Julia Louis - Dreyfuss

Sligo Hornet
24/10/2007, 1:02 PM
Anyone know which the emoticon for *goes white in mortal terror of believing he just read that* ?

I'm single, and have been a little too long so my current wildcard is any woman with a pulse.

And yes, POS, I do mean woman. Preferably without facial hair.

That's because as you kiss in a moment of passion you'd be joined forever like Velcro!:D

Bluebeard
24/10/2007, 4:24 PM
So she fails your strict criteria by not having a pulse. Shame that. you were in there otherwise.

And I'm fairly strict on that criteria at the moment.

Give it another year.

Raheny Red
24/10/2007, 6:16 PM
They are talking about who you would cheat on your partner with as a no strings one nite thing on Today FM. Remember Ross and Rachel had a list of 5 they were allowed to cheat with on Friends?

So got me thinking, who would the Foot.ie family do the dirty with?

My list of 5:

Thierry Henry
Roland Gift
John Cusack
Keanu Reeves
Sting

Her mother
Her sister
Her manager
Her mate
Her neighbour

:p:p:D

jebus
24/10/2007, 7:27 PM
Caroline Morahan
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Beyonce
Christina Aguilera
Julia Louis - Dreyfuss

I was disgusted with that list until you put in Julia Louis Dreyfuss in there, good man. Shame you posted it though as MagicMe would have been left hanging as the only cheating scumbag on foot otherwise :)

Magicme
25/10/2007, 8:34 AM
Oi!! Its not cheating if its agreed and anyways its only fantasy. I now have my boyfriends list so he is playing the game too!! :p

Monkfish
25/10/2007, 12:23 PM
Oi!! Its not cheating if its agreed

What school of morals did you go to?

Lionel Ritchie
25/10/2007, 12:35 PM
Loiuse Weiner
Rachael Weiss
Elizabeth Montgomery
Helena Bonham Carter
Kate Winslet

sligoman
25/10/2007, 12:36 PM
5 names just isn't enough:p

jebus
25/10/2007, 12:43 PM
Since this thread is looking like it's gonna snowball here goes

Rachel Weisz (http://babes.themanroom.com/images/full/31/1.jpg)
Julia Louis Dreyfuss (http://www.madhatter.it/julia-louis-dreyfus-07.jpg)
Monica Belucci (http://www.resimcim.net/resimler/artistler/im7204-576367-orta.jpg)
Julie Delpy (http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00009LI6V.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)
Evangeline Lilly (http://www.mathies.com/blog/evangeline_lilly1.jpg)

biscuit
25/10/2007, 1:13 PM
demi moore
eva longoria
carmen electra
beyonce knowles
jessica alba,

and if any of them are up for a threesome id be in like flynn after sharon stone

:p

passinginterest
25/10/2007, 2:44 PM
I hate trying to narrow it to five. Jessica Alba would be a certainty, then Katie Downes the glamour model (at a shade under 5 foot she's the same size as my girlfriend and has similar boobage, so ideal for threesome action). After that it's impossible.

I know her list is topped by John Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora, I'm pretty sure Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaghy are on there too.

inexile
25/10/2007, 3:00 PM
jessica alba
rihanna
rachel stevens
scarlett johansen
georgie thompson

Bluebeard
25/10/2007, 3:19 PM
What school of morals did you go to?

The Astana / Festina School of Cycling Morals I would imagine...

noby
25/10/2007, 3:22 PM
He said boobage. *snigger*

SaucyJack
25/10/2007, 6:12 PM
Jessica Biel
Scarlett Johansen
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Beyonce
Laura Prepon

SkStu
25/10/2007, 8:23 PM
Jessica Biel
Scarlett Johansen
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Beyonce
Laura Prepon

scarily similar taste! id drop Scarlett (top 10) and Beyonce (top 100) from my top 5 though and replace them with

Christina Aguilera (anyone who says they wouldnt -for one night only- is lying) and Shakira (her hips dont lie!) :)

My List
Jessica Biel
Shakira
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Christina Aguilera
Laura Prepon

Monkfish
25/10/2007, 9:56 PM
The Astana / Festina School of Cycling Morals I would imagine...

Was thinking Pavee Point Community College myself.:)
A cheat is a cheat Ladies and Gentlemen no matter what you say, and this aint an episode of friends.

strangeirish
25/10/2007, 11:12 PM
Angelina Jolie
Scarlet Johanson
Eva Mendez(See Totty watch)
Heather Mitts (http://www.10000takes.com/HeatherMittsUSSoccer.jpg)
Salma Hayek (http://www.birdbrain2.com/blog/SalmaHayek.jpg)

sligoman
25/10/2007, 11:14 PM
Angelina Jolie
Scarlet Johanson
Salma Hayek (http://www.birdbrain2.com/blog/SalmaHayek.jpg)Are they Mr or Mrs. strangeirish's choices? If it's the Mrs, I like her thinking;) :D

inexile
25/10/2007, 11:16 PM
Angelina Jolie
Scarlet Johanson
Salma Hayek (http://www.birdbrain2.com/blog/SalmaHayek.jpg)

jaysus i forgot about angelina jolie can i have 6?

strangeirish
25/10/2007, 11:16 PM
Are they Mr or Mrs. strangeirish's choices? If it's the Mrs, I like her thinking;) :D
It's Mr. and Mrs. Strangeirish's.:D

sligoman
25/10/2007, 11:19 PM
It's Mr. and Mrs. Strangeirish's.:DIn that case, I'm a little disturbed now:D

strangeirish
25/10/2007, 11:26 PM
In that case, I'm a little disturbed now:D
I'm not surprised. (http://lettertoamerica.podbus.com/pictures/Aine_Chambers/AineChambers2m.jpg)
Doh!:D
I ain't right:D

First
26/10/2007, 7:07 AM
And I'm fairly strict on that criteria at the moment.

Give it another year.

Another year :eek:

Lionel Ritchie
26/10/2007, 10:02 AM
Scarlett Johansen? Am I the only person who thinks she looks like Rhonda Paisley:eek:

Forgot about Julie Delpy. Good, good call.:cool:

Bluebeard
26/10/2007, 10:15 AM
Jebus' list just beating Lionel Ritchie's by a fraction in my evening fantasies. Am substituting Louise Wener for the Dreyfuss woman though, so an assist is given.

First, it is starting to to get to the stage that I'm thinking of learning the words to Johnny Logan's first big hit...

Dodge
26/10/2007, 10:27 AM
(at a shade under 5 foot she's the same size as my girlfriend and has similar boobage, so ideal for threesome action). .

Would you not like to mix it up a little. Having a threesome with your girlfriend and something similar kind of defeats the purpose IMO (unless its sisters, in whch case extra points...)

Mine;
Jessica Alba
Rachel Stevens
Shakira
Roxanne Pallete
Pamela Anderson (and I don't give a **** what that says about me...)

I think people are missing the point of this thread tbh. I mean Julie Delpy's a lovely looking girl but if we're talking a one night no holds barred type of thing, surely there's 5 women with better claims than her?

paul_oshea
26/10/2007, 10:42 AM
ill add mine, and they are sure to be the best after a while.

TBH lads, ye lot would be fupped in a 3some, it certainly wouldn't be a "whoever cums first loses" competition, ye would be gone in 2 mins, especially with the names mentioned before :D

Again, the thought of a 3some is great, but unless ye have a few blue sweets with ye to keep yerself going after ye get your pleasure it would be difficult ( change of word there ) to really "enjoy" it.

Bluebeard
26/10/2007, 10:55 AM
I think people are missing the point of this thread tbh. I mean Julie Delpy's a lovely looking girl but if we're talking a one night no holds barred type of thing, surely there's 5 women with better claims than her?

The thing with the lovely Julie Delpy is there is is a degree of slightly crazy there that suggests that there will be a true "No Holds Barred" nature to the night. Similarly, Rachael Stevens is a very pretty girl (personally have no idea where the "Sexy" tag comes from - it's all all lighting from what I can see), but would she have the mental committment required to go to the next level in a "No Holds Barred scenario?

Dodge
26/10/2007, 10:57 AM
Similarly, Rachael Stevens is a very pretty girl (personally have no idea where the "Sexy" tag comes from - it's all all lighting from what I can see), but would she have the mental committment required to go to the next level in a "No Holds Barred scenario?

Yes, yes she would.

noby
26/10/2007, 11:18 AM
Paul, do you remember that fantasy/reality line your shrink spoke to you about? Time to step back a little from it.

paul_oshea
26/10/2007, 11:26 AM
Paul, do you remember that fantasy/reality line your shrink spoke to you about? Time to step back a little from it.

Ya, but the thing is for some, it is always going to be a fantasy ;)

shakermaker1982
26/10/2007, 11:32 AM
Holly Valance
Heroes cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere)
Jessica Alba
Scarlet Johanson

I'll have to give a think about number 5!

paul_oshea
26/10/2007, 11:54 AM
Shaker, DIane Kruger. The wan in Troy....

always thought Elisabeth Shue was hot, along with Diane Kruger, but Im thinking only in Leaving Las Vegas and Troy......if they always looked like that, they would be in the top 2 hottest ever.

BTW ANGELINA JOLIE IS A MINGER: BIG NOSE< BIG EARS < BIG EYES < BIG LIPS < BIG CHEEKBONES AND WORST OF ALL THAT GIANt protruding Forehead of hers...oooooh

big hips. horrible, alien looking creature.

NeilMcD
26/10/2007, 11:58 AM
The pefect answer to this is get your GF to do it first and then she picks all her names, like Brad Pitt etc and then you do the list and the first name on it is

her sister, and then her mother and then her best friend.

shakermaker1982
26/10/2007, 12:06 PM
Shaker, DIane Kruger. The wan in Troy....

always thought Elisabeth Shue was hot, along with Diane Kruger, but Im thinking only in Leaving Las Vegas and Troy......if they always looked like that, they would be in the top 2 hottest ever.

BTW ANGELINA JOLIE IS A MINGER: BIG NOSE< BIG EARS < BIG EYES < BIG LIPS < BIG CHEEKBONES AND WORST OF ALL THAT GIANt protruding Forehead of hers...oooooh

big hips. horrible, alien looking creature.

but you still wouldn't say no!!! :D