PDA

View Full Version : Ian Brown - Sunday night!

Magicme
24/10/2007, 8:55 AM
Am really looking forward to this gig! Anyone else going?

Wish there was an excited smiley but will just have to do my shocked/orgasm face! :eek:

see's it
24/10/2007, 1:56 PM
wheres it on?

max power
24/10/2007, 8:22 PM
big top in pheoinx park

Magicme
25/10/2007, 8:35 AM
Think there are still tickets available too. Always a pleasure to be in King Monkey's company.

onephillyhughes
25/10/2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah I'm heading, can't wait, bit fecked for getting home though, I think theres a bus to Dundalk from Busaras at midnight but I can't be sure. What time do you think we'd get back into the City Centre, at the quickest?

anto1208
25/10/2007, 11:21 AM
Am really looking forward to this gig! Anyone else going?

Wish there was an excited smiley but will just have to do my shocked/orgasm face! :eek:

Im amazed you are going to this gig , i cant stand him hate men that think they are hard for attacking women, Telentless ****** .

The time he attacked the air hostess and i was in Dolans in limerick and he was playing ( i got dragged along as it was free and the lads where going )a girl in the front row had the cheek to reach out and touch his leg so he swung a kick at her just missing her face then poured a pint over her.Yea he is really cool

jebus
25/10/2007, 12:32 PM
Im amazed you are going to this gig , i cant stand him hate men that think they are hard for attacking women, Telentless ****** .

The time he attacked the air hostess and i was in Dolans in limerick and he was playing ( i got dragged along as it was free and the lads where going )a girl in the front row had the cheek to reach out and touch his leg so he swung a kick at her just missing her face then poured a pint over her.Yea he is really cool

I was at that gig too, he hardly tried to kick her, more shrugged her off because she wouldn't let go of his leg, and fair enough he drowned her in beer, but, well to be honest I thought that was just funny :D

Either way one man's victim is another man's stalker

Macy
25/10/2007, 1:06 PM
Hardly attacked the air hostess either, if you actually find out what happened.

jebus
25/10/2007, 5:49 PM
any tickets left for this by the by?

shakermaker1982
26/10/2007, 11:13 AM
his voice was shot to pieces last time I saw him live (supporting Manics).

Magicme
27/10/2007, 9:32 AM
I think so Jebus!

Lim till i die
27/10/2007, 1:30 PM
i cant stand him hate men that think they are hard for attacking women, Telentless ****** .

I know ya, make my blood boil

Infact the only thing I can think of that I hate more is people who make sweeping statements with precious little basis in fact :rolleyes:

The time he attacked the air hostess and i was in Dolans in limerick and he was playing ( i got dragged along as it was free and the lads where going )

If only King Monkey had such high moral standards as yourself :rolleyes:

You hate Ian Brown because he's a working class icon*

*See what I did there?? If not, may I suggest getting an adult to help you

onephillyhughes
27/10/2007, 4:10 PM
Need an answer. How long will it take me to get from Phoenix Park to Busaras?

declan hide
27/10/2007, 4:23 PM
we got the dublin bus special to the wednesday night arcade fire gig from burgh quay - €5return. we were back at o connell bridge by 11.25 and we didnt exactly bolt when the fire had finished playing their last note.

if youre under pressure for time leg it to the buses as soon as brown finishes and before the majority of the crowd leave. i guess standing near the exit might help you but i doubt there'll be the same amount of people at ian brown that was at arcade fire.

onephillyhughes
27/10/2007, 4:27 PM
Last bus is at 12 so I should be ok.

Dublin12
28/10/2007, 12:59 PM
What are the conditions like in that big top?, have the got flooring down?, do you need to wear wellies in there? ,do you have to walk through a swamp to get in?

Magicme
29/10/2007, 7:55 PM
A disaster of an evening of treking through big field getting soaked, missed his first few songs, got into a crowded tent where couldnt see a thing and the sound was bad.

Then an angel in an mcd jacket offered myself and 4 of my fellow female companions a chance of going into the pit. We could almost smell and touch Mr Browne and had a ball.

Brill nite! Finished off drinking copius amounts of vodka and playing Buzz until 5 in the morning.