PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Friday

Tir Oilean
23/10/2007, 10:16 PM
Ok I know it's only Tuesday but let's start it anyway. My prediction is 1-0 United which is going at 5-1 on Paddy Power

United 5/4
Draw 21/10
City 15/8

Claret Murph
24/10/2007, 6:59 AM
After a long hard look at this one only one result jumps out at me and it's a 2-1 win to United , right lads get down the bookies as I have a very good feeling about this one . Glynn and a own goal .:):ball::)

galwaygirl
24/10/2007, 10:11 AM
anytime i try to predict a score or bet on united i jinx them, so i'll keep quiet ;):D

corbyeire
24/10/2007, 11:27 AM
0-0, Derry wont be too bothered - united will have a lot of huff and puff but wont score bar a penalty or a good free kick

they have wasted so many chances this season, i would like to think they will prove me wrong - but i have been thinking that the last 10 games

i can see myself being a ball of nerves and listening intently to the radio for the waterford drog score - with 5 mins to go

Ceirtlis
24/10/2007, 12:06 PM
I'l second the 0-0.

gufct
24/10/2007, 12:57 PM
Ill go for a home win any score will do as we will sail above the pompous fans of UCD :eek:

Tir Oilean
24/10/2007, 1:05 PM
pompous fans of UCD :eek:

And there was me thinking I was the only one!:rolleyes:

PS To the UCD fans, I hope my grammar was correct in that setance!:D

WoodquayBoy
24/10/2007, 2:58 PM
PS To the UCD fans, I hope my grammar was correct in that setance!:D
Well your spelling sure as sh*t ain't up to much!

Tir Oilean
24/10/2007, 6:17 PM
Thats me fecking laptop. You have to belt the "n" for it to work aarrrgh!

galwayhoop
25/10/2007, 9:09 AM
Thats me fecking laptop. You have to belt the "n" for it to work aarrrgh!

does it occasionally put in an 'a' when you hit the 'e' key also???? ;):D:D

Tir Oilean
25/10/2007, 9:56 AM
I need not have been worried about the UCD fans after all! Now give us your predictions!!!!!

ShamTalk
25/10/2007, 11:36 AM
I am really looking forward to tomorrow nights game and a lot will depend on the mentality of Derry and whether they are "up for it". If they are, then I think a draw would be as much as we could hope to gain.

As a regular reader (as opposed to contributor) to this forum, I enjoy other peoples / fans inputs and opinions on FOOTBALLING matters instead of having to read the drivel that has been expressed on this particular thread. I have no interest in whether your PC is playing up so please will posters refrain from going off on wild tangents and stick to the topic at hand.

Come on United!

eamo1
25/10/2007, 1:44 PM
their goal difference is miniscule,they dont score much or concede much it would seem and we are just as bad.so i reckon a very tight 1-0 to us or 1-1 will be the result.we have a far better goal difference then the teams around us which means its another point basically.lets get this win tomorrow night and not have to worry about goal differences with teams around us.
Come on UTD.

GuisaSaigon
25/10/2007, 2:31 PM
I care about your laptop Tir Oilean. Keep us up to date on that n key problem and nevermind this football drivel:rolleyes:

Claret Murph
25/10/2007, 2:52 PM
I care about your laptop Tir Oilean. Keep us up to date on that n key problem and nevermind this football drivel:rolleyes:

A very happy 1001 posts Saigon :):)

Paddyfield
25/10/2007, 6:59 PM
I am really looking forward to tomorrow nights game and a lot will depend on the mentality of Derry and whether they are "up for it". If they are, then I think a draw would be as much as we could hope to gain.

As a regular reader (as opposed to contributor) to this forum, I enjoy other peoples / fans inputs and opinions on FOOTBALLING matters instead of having to read the drivel that has been expressed on this particular thread. I have no interest in whether your PC is playing up so please will posters refrain from going off on wild tangents and stick to the topic at hand.

Come on United!

What's the weather like in Tuam today?

gilberto_eire
25/10/2007, 9:03 PM
i think we'll draw we do that a lot!!:mad:

P.S....VOTE GALWAY!!>>>>>>http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=73878&page=3