PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me out with belgum?`

fonzi
08/05/2003, 10:07 AM
im going to belgumin two weeks and am wondering if theure are any footie teams in brussels.
does anyone here know of any?

Dricky
08/05/2003, 10:19 AM
Where are you staying if it's in brussels take a train to Rotterdam or even ANtwerp 2 1/2 to 3 hours

Let us know and I give you a few suggestions but if you aren't stuck with brussells the dutch games are better by a long shot

SÓC
08/05/2003, 2:00 PM
Arent Anderlect the big Brusseles team?

Charlaoi is a nice place actually, it is where the Ryanair flighs go to. Last I heard they were managed by the great Enzo Schifo.

You have to head to Grande Place in the centre of Brussels Fonz, pleanty of different blanches (the local white beers, lovely stuff much like the Erdinger you're so found of :D )

Train internally in Belgium are dirt cheap, you could go to Genk or Gent for €7 return if you have an ISIC and see matches there.

Dricky
08/05/2003, 2:10 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Arent Anderlect the big Brusseles team?

Charlaoi is a nice place actually, it is where the Ryanair flighs go to. Last I heard they were managed by the great Enzo Schifo.

You have to head to Grande Place in the centre of Brussels Fonz, pleanty of different blanches (the local white beers, lovely stuff much like the Erdinger you're so found of :D )

Train internally in Belgium are dirt cheap, you could go to Genk or Gent for €7 return if you have an ISIC and see matches there.

No need for the ISIC you just have to be under 26 and have a national ID.

Forget the belgians go to the PSV if you can, Eindhoven the rest the been to a few in both countries and the way the dutch league is going you would be mad to miss it. Mainland Europe is cheap for trains.

eoinh
08/05/2003, 2:50 PM
try here

http://www.rsca.be/

fonzi
09/05/2003, 10:57 AM
damn! the season finnishes the day before i arrive!
doh!

Dricky
12/05/2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by fonzi
damn! the season finnishes the day before i arrive!
doh!

Not to worry, don't forget that although Duty free is no longer available to our European customers the Belgains have come up with a new system, Pot is decrimanilised and therefore you can carry a personal amount without problems, the amount you can have 15gr ôr 5 plants (I kid you not) so you won't have to worry about the footy the duty free or anything elese.

fonzi
12/05/2003, 3:12 PM
is pot availabe to buy openly there?
aka in masterdam?

eoinh
12/05/2003, 6:02 PM
Originally posted by fonzi
is pot availabe to buy openly there?
aka in masterdam?

Masterdam? What are you on?:D

Dricky
13/05/2003, 8:41 AM
Originally posted by eoinh
Masterdam? What are you on?:D

It must be available to students in Brighton freely.

Belgium have decrimanalised it for the amounts said anything above that and your busted for a while. YOu can't buy it over the counter as a rule but Liege is full of it, they smoke more than the Rastas do.

The don't have cafes in Belgium its very much in your own home is ok.
They will fine you for sparking up in public

fonzi
13/05/2003, 10:48 AM
mank myou mvery mmuch:D