PDA

View Full Version : Lads - some help from youselves regarding the eL and FM08

RĂ©iteoir
19/10/2007, 2:53 PM
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=71920

Going from Post 17 onwards.

I've been approached by someone within the company which published this - can I ask that if you have the game could you just double check your club's data to make sure everything is up to date as of today (squad makeups, staff, stadia and finances - the kit issues have already been flagged).

This includes stadia moves that are in the pipeline as well (none of the moves - including the Athlone to Lissywollen which has already been made do not appear in game)

They're hoping to rectify errors in time for the release of the first patch - making the eL playable again.

Aaron
19/10/2007, 5:58 PM
I havnt got the game but i'm working as scout ofr FMFormation, I think your on the same site? I'm going to order it later.

RĂ©iteoir
19/10/2007, 7:41 PM
yeah - we need to pool everything like we did for FM07, the League at the moment is like a Staunton XI in an international game - pretty much next to unplayable

harpstilidie
19/10/2007, 9:20 PM
It is dissapointing alright.

gilberto_eire
20/10/2007, 1:09 AM
as i said in the other thread our capacity is about 2,000 off, with the new stand it would be closer to 5,500-6,000 then 3,500(which we've had more then this year)

down as Semi-Pro instead of Pro

staff looks correct but someone like GUFCT/Pa Dunne would know that for certain.

squad appears to be correct even the loan outs are there....... unless an under-21 who made an appearance this year should be there(i think cathal fahy has played this year from my recollection?)

(just one thing why arent Chris Armstong or Mensah not even in the game as free's?.... bit stupid that there not in it!!.)

gilberto_eire
21/10/2007, 12:11 PM
They are in the game, Mensah is Dutch (note he wasn't in the original game) and Armstrong is english, so if you loaded the players from the English Leagues he will be there. :)

i did i loaded all the leagues where players at the same ''level'' as LOI are(england,N.ire,scotland,wales,sweden)... searched and neither came up!!:confused:

gilberto_eire
22/10/2007, 1:10 AM
just noticed with Shels that there way off been realistic... there reputation is 4500, the players there getting in the 1st division is a bit stupid tbh. there walking that and no doubt there gonna be challenging for the Prem once they get promoted with that.... they should be lowered to 1500 at most, no player would touch them at this point of time regardless of them been champions or not!......

there staus also needs changing from pro back to semi-pro

didnt leech also sign for them??....

not too sure of there current players just him and he was missing so wouldnt be surprised to see more missing

also didnt see Rutherord on longfords team!!:confused:

sadloserkid
23/10/2007, 12:55 PM
Limerick are listed as playing in Hogan Park rather than Jackman Park, Danny Drew is the named Chairman rather than Ger Finnan and the squad, quite frankly, is a mess. There's only 12 senior players when you get there, something like 5 of them are no longer on our books (and have been gone for over a season in some cases), a few players with 2-3 seasons with the club are floating around as free transfers (Brian Buckley, Conor Molan, Ross Cosgrave, Kevin Waters), Tommy Barrett and Robbie Kelleher are both at Shamrock Rovers rather than Limerick, Padraig Moran and Wayne Colbert aren't in the database at all. That's before I even look at players positions, ages etc and there's plenty wrong there too.