PDA

View Full Version : Pro evo 2008 el option file

londonhoop
18/10/2007, 3:17 PM
With the eircom league teams already catered for on fifa.....i got from this website a link to the option file for the eircom league teams a while ago(think a derry fan posted it) it was superb and wondering if anyone knows will there be something similar available for the ps2 version once its launched??
thanks

declan hide
18/10/2007, 3:41 PM
i'd imagine City Til I Die (the derry lad) will serve up a new one once he has it done.

any yep it was superb.

Aaron
18/10/2007, 4:44 PM
With the eircom league teams already catered for on fifa.....i got from this website a link to the option file for the eircom league teams a while ago(think a derry fan posted it) it was superb and wondering if anyone knows will there be something similar available for the ps2 version once its launched??
thanks

Well Kdjac has said the Option File will load up on PES 2008, but i'll probably be making adjustments to it.

IsMiseSean
19/10/2007, 10:45 AM
I think the guys over at Pesfan are working on an editor that will import PES6 O.F's so they will work on PES 08

londonhoop
31/10/2007, 10:03 AM
any updates on this?
new pro evo is pretty ****,so desperate to get el teams into it!

pateen
31/10/2007, 11:36 AM
any updates on this?
new pro evo is pretty ****,so desperate to get el teams into it!

Have to disagree with you there London Hoop.
Think the new one is the dogs ****** but expected to see EL teams in there.

What exactly is needed?

londonhoop
31/10/2007, 4:11 PM
should have mentioned im onlyplaying on ps2.
how do you mean what is needed?
well last time i sent the link that city till i die posted up to my mate who download the info onto a max drive then onto my memory card.

i then just stuck the memory card in my ps2 and had all the el teams!

londonhoop
15/11/2007, 11:37 AM
Any update on this?
The e/l file doesnt load up on the 2008 version!
Cheers