PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Kelleher realised

L37Ultra
17/10/2007, 1:19 PM
All i can say is what a joke. He has been one of our best players in recent years and this is just proof that there is serious problems going on in the club. I think the fans finally need an explanation on this one. I know he is nowhere near match fitness but this is managements fault and if Robbie is gone from Limerick for good, this is such a waste of talent :ball:

Jofspring
17/10/2007, 1:25 PM
Its not the managments fault he isn't back to full fitness.......... all the managment can do is get him training and working on fitness but its down to himself to get back to full fitness. Very dissapointing that this has happened as he is a top quality player.

Treaty Gooner
17/10/2007, 1:50 PM
What exactly has he realised...?

Green_Hoop
17/10/2007, 2:31 PM
He was RELEASED...

joeSoap
17/10/2007, 2:32 PM
Am.....read the heading...

L37Ultra
17/10/2007, 2:34 PM
What exactly has he realised...?

A new album... What do you think in all fairness ;)

joeSoap
17/10/2007, 2:37 PM
All i can say is what a joke. He has been one of our best players in recent years and this is just proof that there is serious problems going on in the club. I think the fans finally need an explanation on this one. I know he is nowhere near match fitness but this is managements fault and if Robbie is gone from Limerick for good, this is such a waste of talent :ball:I'm beginning to think that L37Ultra is indeed, Robbie Kelleher. For many months now, we've had to listen to him spout about how well the club is doing in this, its first season, how we should all give them a break and realise that they're all doing a great job and that Ski is the worlds best manager. Now Robbie is released(not realised) and his true feelings of anger towards the clubs incompotence are coming to the fore.... gas really.:D

L37Ultra
17/10/2007, 2:42 PM
For many months now, we've had to listen to him spout about

So much for being entitiled to my opinion. If you have an issue with me please PM me. And yes it is my opinion that I think the club has progressed well and its yours that it hasnt but I dont accuse you of spouting and having to put up with you :confused::( Its a pity that showing support for my local team and trying to stay positive about it is classified as spouting and you having to put up with me

Monkfish
17/10/2007, 2:44 PM
So much for being entitiled to my opinion. If you have an issue with me please PM me. And yes it is my opinion that I think the club has progressed well and its yours that it hasnt but I dont accuse you of spouting and having to put up with you :confused::(

Good man! if they dont like it let them go to rugby365.com or something. :cool:

L37Ultra
17/10/2007, 2:47 PM
Good man! if they dont like it let them go to rugby365.com or something. :cool:

Is that what you tell them? :D

Monkfish
17/10/2007, 2:50 PM
Is that what you tell them? :D

Iv been weeding out some of the limp-wristed anti-ultras for some time and thats the direction iv been giving them, most dont, they just go into self-exile from the shed. :)

joeSoap
17/10/2007, 2:52 PM
I much prefer www.planetrugby.com .Its a much better website.;)

L37Ultra
17/10/2007, 2:57 PM
Iv been weeding out some of the limp-wristed anti-ultras for some time and thats the direction iv been giving them, most dont, they just go into self-exile from the shed. :)

And they set up their own junior club :D

jebus
17/10/2007, 4:19 PM
Anti Ultras Forever banners should be ready by the start of next season, we are limp wristed students after all, and generally tend to leave things off til the latest possible date

Lim till i die
18/10/2007, 7:57 AM
Its a pity that showing support for my local team and trying to stay positive about it is classified as spouting and you having to put up with me

The Truth, the truth will set you free.

Be positive about the positive.

Criticise the negative.

I don't see anything wrong with that :ball:

sadloserkid
18/10/2007, 1:04 PM
From now on I'm just going to lock threads that descend into a couple of posters having a go at each other on issues about as far from the topic in question as imaginable. The PM system is there for the type of infighting that's so prevalent here today.

And Robbie's release is a real shame. For all the talk of him being out of shape he's never looked off the pace in his infrequent ten minute cameos (though I'll be the first to concede that hardly represents full match conditions). Shockingly underused.

Monkfish
18/10/2007, 1:09 PM
From now on I'm just going to lock threads that descend into a couple of posters having a go at each other on issues about as far from the topic in question as imaginable.

Guilty as charged and i completly agree, as im sure LTID will.

sadloserkid
18/10/2007, 1:10 PM

Cool as. Thanks.

Lim till i die
18/10/2007, 11:35 PM

I disagree in the strongest terms :p