PDA

View Full Version : End of season plans

Rory H
16/10/2007, 8:41 PM
firstly just to let ya know Mooneys have offered the idea of giving us a reception for the last home game of the season[ Cork Nov2nd] before the match with food and a mystery prize[ i had to say that,its a shirt] to be given away as a thank you for our support during the year.It will be pre game and then into town for the older lads after the game i think.Would be good to get the regular crowd out for a night out as it had been suggested during the season. Envy/Toffs afterwards:D . Final details in the next 10 days, just giving some notice.

Also we return to Bray for the last game of the season and Rovers1 will be providing the bus which will be leaving earlier than usual,possibly around 2.30pm[half day:D]. was just wondering if ye want the repeat of the Santa suits or something different this year. Would be impossible to do anything similar on mass apart from them unless we do a general fancydress, would be more creative! i'll provide the SS for the fiver again otherwise if ye want.

redtildead
16/10/2007, 8:47 PM
I bought a santa suit recently just in case! sounds alright could become an annual thing

sligoman
16/10/2007, 8:49 PM
Rovers1 said nobody's allowed on the bus without fancy dress of some sort, he sounded strict enough when he said it too so be afraid:D

SligoBrewer
16/10/2007, 8:50 PM
I bought a santa suit recently just in case! sounds alright could become an annual thing

still have mine..

good times:)

Rory H
16/10/2007, 8:52 PM
Rovers1 said nobody's allowed on the bus without fancy dress of some sort, he sounded strict enough when he said it too so be afraid:D

you don't cross that man. somebody stole my idea to go as elvis so i have to rethink......

SligoBrewer
16/10/2007, 8:54 PM
you don't cross that man. somebody stole my idea to go as elvis so i have to rethink......

i dibs tom!

sligoman
16/10/2007, 8:54 PM
you don't cross that man. somebody stole my idea to go as elvis so i have to rethink......I have a good idea for me but not sure if I can find all part of the costume tbh:D. Some of ye know it lads but don't post it here yet;)

feo123
16/10/2007, 8:56 PM
ill give you whatever u need ;)

sligoman
16/10/2007, 8:58 PM
ill give you whatever u need ;)Even the hat and required footwear?:eek: You're too generous feo:p

redtildead
16/10/2007, 9:01 PM
Myself and RWRover have an idea but will propably just end up as santa

feo123
16/10/2007, 9:03 PM
Even the hat and required footwear?:eek: You're too generous feo:p

whatever you want sligoman ;)

Rovers1
17/10/2007, 7:58 AM

its true, dont mess with the system! :mad:

Rovers1
17/10/2007, 7:59 AM

Also we return to Bray for the last game of the season and Rovers1 will be providing the bus which will be leaving earlier than usual,possibly around 2.30pm[half day:D]. .

it will leave around 2pm/2.30pm..my last bus btw, so whoever wants to organise next season, your more than welcome.

*everyone looks at Sligoman*

Da Real Rover
17/10/2007, 1:41 PM
Rovers1 me nd Mr Ward will be at this one, but not the same dress up as Belfield im afraid ;)

Rovers1
17/10/2007, 3:03 PM
Rovers1 me nd Mr Ward will be at this one, but not the same dress up as Belfield im afraid ;)

ah ragin, i thought it suited ye. i think everyones doin te santa suit job again this year!

feo123
17/10/2007, 4:41 PM
im not dressin up, its not my style ;)

i'll wear somethin stupid b4 i get on the bus then take it off. trick ye all

sligoman
17/10/2007, 5:18 PM
it will leave around 2pm/2.30pm..my last bus btw, so whoever wants to organise next season, your more than welcome.

*everyone looks at Sligoman*Why you giving it up and why's everyone looking at me?:eek:

Red Army
17/10/2007, 5:43 PM
Looks like we will give St Pauli a run for their money:D:p

Conor H
17/10/2007, 5:55 PM
Why don't ye dress up as the village people?
I think it would be pretty appropriate. (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gayest+fans+in+Ireland)

Red&White Rover
18/10/2007, 9:46 PM
Why don't ye dress up as the village people?
I think it would be pretty appropriate. (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gayest+fans+in+Ireland)

And maybe the Galway Boys could dress up as navy men that work in submarines.

Going down and all that lark...

Rovers1
18/10/2007, 11:06 PM
Going down and all that lark...

:eek:............:D