PDA

View Full Version : On the up?

bray boy
15/10/2007, 10:17 PM
undefeated in 4 games now.
6 fairly vital points.
singing at the carlsile:eek:
galway longford HUGE games
galway at home earlier on in the season seems so far away now....

lowflyingseagul
15/10/2007, 11:34 PM
yeah i agree. it's great to see the team trying to play football. the devo years look like they are long gone

Seagull
16/10/2007, 6:31 PM
yeah i agree. it's great to see the team trying to play football. the devo years look like they are long gone
The Devo years as you call them had two FAI Cups for us- never forget that!

Grey Boy
16/10/2007, 10:23 PM
It was more the Devo has been here too long, last couple of years, that were difficult to deal with. But Bray would have been a worse club without him.
Eddie has done a great job as far as I'm concerned. I think there was some unrealistic expectation from a few on here at the beginning of the season but I think with the experience of this season and hanging on to the squad we could end up as high as is possible with a part time squad.

footballplease
17/10/2007, 9:42 AM

...yeah, and 4 relegations! :rolleyes:

BrayUnknowns
17/10/2007, 9:56 AM

...yeah, and 4 relegations! :rolleyes:

I'd say if Devo had a quarter to spend on players/wages etc as Gormley now does he would have been doing well.

lowflyingseagul
17/10/2007, 2:02 PM
my mention of the devo years been long gone is a refernce to the style of football played not success or failure in terms of results. with devo it was mainly long ball

dublinwanderer
17/10/2007, 3:23 PM
great results of late. cant remember the last time bray went unbeaten in 4 games... but we're not out of it yet... beware..