PDA

View Full Version : Argh!!

Lev Yashin
15/10/2007, 3:24 PM
So im up visiting my girlfriend in kildare at the weekend and we go as far as liffey valley shopping centre...i put my bankcard into the cash machine and went to withdraw 40 euro...the machine started counting the money and was on the brink of returning my card went the power went down across one side of the mall i was in so there fore the machine went down too. i waited for it to come back in the vain hope that it miight just continue on with the transaction...but it didn't...question i have is, who is responsible, i have since checked my balance and i am 40 euro down..so the bank will think the transaction has gone through...argh!!!
any help would be appreciated :confused:

anto1208
15/10/2007, 3:50 PM
All pass machines should have camera so they can see if you got the money or not , but its up to the bank

smellyfeet
16/10/2007, 1:27 PM
This happened to me in Bank Of Ireland Shannon Indl Est.
I went into the bank and the woman at the counter was able to get my card back but not my money, she said that she would have to check camera and told me to call back next day. They checked camera and on my return handed me my money. Was there just a machine there, if so you have to contact the bank.