PDA

View Full Version : Cod4

Green_Hoop
15/10/2007, 1:44 PM
The demo was released there on the 11th,played it with full specs,ran very nicely imo,but seems to be cod2.5 more than cod4,just new skins,weapons and a different time scale,plays the same as cod2 in most ways.

Anyone else play the demo?I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.You can get it from Yahoo games,but the faster download is at filefront where its uncapped speeds.

anto1208
15/10/2007, 2:54 PM
I never really got into the COD games something about old world war 2 guns and FPS that dont mix right. Ill look into gettign this when its out depending on reviews and just how good pro evo is

anto1208
08/11/2007, 11:21 AM
Out tomorow looks good think ill be picking it up apparently its a new team making it .

kdjaC
10/11/2007, 10:12 AM
Got it for pc , started playing singleplayer after the game last night. 4:30am i was still playing it didnt notice the time :o

One of the best games i have ever played, prefer the SAS missions.

The last sniper mission at the fairground is an absolute **** to do on veteran, the AI are just nade spammers its rains nades most of the time :(

Online is good but spawn points are a little odd.

kdjac

anto1208
10/11/2007, 7:39 PM
Only got about 3 hours on it last night liked it find it quite hard to tell who is with me or against me lots of friendly fire

kdjaC
10/11/2007, 10:07 PM
Only got about 3 hours on it last night liked it find it quite hard to tell who is with me or against me lots of friendly fire

bad guys always start out in front, if you at the front team killing isnt a problem :D

if you at the back being a wuss then it may be.

kdjac

Green_Hoop
12/11/2007, 10:49 AM
Just hit Makor rank there last nite,unlocked some nice addons,especially love the matrydom where you can drop a nade right before you die,sweet as,ATM my favourite gun is the MP5 for its all roundness(if that makes sense) its great for close quarters.

Anyone here playing on PC?Namely the multiplayer half.

kdjaC
12/11/2007, 4:21 PM
Yeah im playing on GFF server most nights.

212.187.209.242:28960 [G.F.F] Guns For Fun

Good server.

Finished the SP yesterday very good but bit short. I have only got 2 guns for online need to play it a bit more i want my g3!

kdjac

anto1208
14/11/2007, 12:33 PM
bad guys always start out in front, if you at the front team killing isnt a problem :D

if you at the back being a wuss then it may be.

kdjac

Well i prefer to play it properly i dont think there is any point rushing through a game sit back and enjoy it your not the squad leader so you dont go running off out the front :D

Finished it there last night liked it still not as good as ghost recon but lots of fun