PDA

View Full Version : you jammy c**ts

el insider
03/05/2003, 4:05 PM
2;2 with the last kick of the game.

WindmillWarrior
03/05/2003, 10:19 PM
:D

Cheers, you're a funny bloke but alas you are very wrong, jammy?! - you boring, smelly farmers were lucky to get out alive. And that was against a Drogheda team very much under strenght, get ready for a struggle farmer boy...

WindmillWarrior
03/05/2003, 10:23 PM
Btw if you would like to continue this ahem, discussion, you will find Drogs fans at http://drogs.irishfootie.net/

techs
07/05/2003, 11:04 AM
if anyone was jammy it was us. the fact that we got away with gettin a point after playin so f**kin bad amazes me

@ndy
15/05/2003, 2:27 PM
Is Dwoheda being under strenght anything to do with your finincial problems? P, anything to say re this? ;)

DruggyDrog
23/05/2003, 3:20 PM
Hey Andy, a little birdy tells me that if ourselves and yourselves presented our financial accounts to each other then you would be running with your tale between your legs, sorry you ever mentioned financial problems. Our problems last year were 10% financial, 90% administration. But then again, why let facts get in the way of a good scandal. Do you think that Longford are making money with present level of gates, sponsorship, etc?? As I've said before, including to other Longford fans, when in glass houses don't throw stones!!

pineapple stu
24/05/2003, 6:44 PM
Originally posted by DruggyDrog
Hey Andy, a little birdy tells me that if ourselves and yourselves presented our financial accounts to each other then you would be running with your tale between your legs, sorry you ever mentioned financial problems. Our problems last year were 10% financial, 90% administration. But then again, why let facts get in the way of a good scandal. Do you think that Longford are making money with present level of gates, sponsorship, etc?? As I've said before, including to other Longford fans, when in glass houses don't throw stones!!

I will profess straight out to not being completely au fait with the Drogheda problems last season, but not being able to pay your players for two weeks certainly sounds like financial problems to me.:confused: As does not paying any rent on your ground, not paying any taxes for seven years, nearly going broke...

And @ndy is a UCD fan, not a Longford fan - hence the avatar! Whatever else you can say about us, we're not in financial troubles! Anyone in the league will tell you that!

But then again, why let facts get in the way... ;)

DruggyDrog
31/05/2003, 11:06 AM
Hey pineapple, my mistake, everyone knows you are one of the few clubs with above board finances, I never looked at the avatar and just automatically assumed, based on the previous contents of this thread that it was a Longford person trying to stir it.

I'll hold my hand up and say that the club was run terribly over the last few years, against the knowledge of the fans who were not even aware that these rent and tax issues were in existence. All players were paid every penny they were owed last season, and the 2-week delay was due to our ineptitude at making disposable funds available at the right time.

As for not letting facts get in the way, i'm sure you'll acknowledge I made a genuine mistake about who I was replying to, because I firmly believe that facts are of the seence, especially with regards to serious issues like the finances of clubs.

pineapple stu
01/06/2003, 6:28 PM
Oh all right so...we'll forgive you if we can have a few of your points...;)

@ndy
02/06/2003, 1:31 PM
Originally posted by DruggyDrog

To be honest DruggyDrog, this post was from a thread which had spelling mistakes and i was just being a nit picking b@st@rd for the sake of p'ssing a drog fan off who was having an unsubstantiated go at UCD...don't know how it ended up here!