PDA

View Full Version : Reynold$

Éanna
01/05/2003, 10:07 PM
just wondering is anyone printing juda$ posters for sunday cos i can run a few off it needs be

NorthoftheLee
02/05/2003, 8:37 AM
ya me too....

how about a couple of single sheets...with individual letters...

J U D A $ [/SIZE]

Dricky
02/05/2003, 10:04 AM
Cheer up Judas Reynolds,
Oh just wait and see
Left the best team in Ireland
For a few fists of greeeen.

Cheers up Judas Reynolds
oh just wait and see
Should of played in Europe
with a much better teeeeam.

NorthoftheLee
02/05/2003, 10:30 AM
Cheer up Judas Reynolds,
Oh just wait and see
Left the best team in Ireland
For a few fists of greeeen.

Cheers up Judas Reynolds
oh just wait and see
Should of played in Europe
with a much better teeeeam.

like it....im gonna add that to the song sheet..............if i can find the room....

Neil
02/05/2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by NorthoftheLee
how about a couple of single sheets...with individual letters...
J U D A $
Good idea!

NorthoftheLee
02/05/2003, 10:52 AM
already done../..print them off at lunch time with some song sheets......

James
02/05/2003, 11:32 AM
lads got delivery of 100 JUDA$ posters for sunday courtesy of shedite
nice one feen

The Sheliban
02/05/2003, 1:00 PM
Lay off the $ Sign.

We have it copyritten [copyrighted?]:p

steven17
03/05/2003, 12:22 PM
the man gave us his best season in eL
and was murphy`s fault he left !

renner wanted to stay, all murphy had to do was ring the man and he would have stayed but ina typical gunther way all he said was "ALAN NEVER RANG ME "

so sunday instead of jearing him and giving him a reason to hate cork city why not cheer him show we didn`t forget the fighting he put in for us last season.....

Colm
03/05/2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by steven17
so sunday instead of jearing him and giving him a reason to hate cork city why not cheer him show we didn`t forget the fighting he put in for us last season.....

Yeah lets do that!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for Rennie wanting to stay, well by his own admission he wanted to move to "one of the big Dublin clubs" so that would lead me to believe that he never wanted to stay and is nothing but a Judas mercenary ****!:mad:

patsh
03/05/2003, 2:31 PM
Originally posted by steven17
renner wanted to stay, all murphy had to do was ring the man and he would have stayed but ina typical gunther way all he said was "ALAN NEVER RANG ME "
Look, ya l@nger, Juda$ Scumbag made an agreement with Liam Murphy. They had agreed the length of the contract, how much he would be paid, training regime, etc etc.
Juda$ said he would sign the actual contract on the coming weekend.
Later that day, Juda$ met Scum manager, Arseh*le Buckley, and for the sake of €50 and being able to miss 2 team training sessions, he signed for them. He would not even ring Gunther and give him the chance to see if City would match or better the offer.
So
1. His word is not worth the air used to say it.
2. He is a slimey, backstabbing cnut.

So when, if, that Juda$ shows his ugly f*cking head back in the Cross, he deserves every single bit, and more, of the abuse the cnut is going to get!