PDA

View Full Version : Monday night

Ronnie
12/10/2007, 3:19 PM
This is it, our last chance, lose this game and its relegation. Missing Doherty and Brennan. We never neede 3 points as bad as we do now!

RockofGibraltar
12/10/2007, 6:35 PM
whats wrong with doherty

Sonic
13/10/2007, 11:15 AM
The tool was already missing the Galway game due to collecting penalty points so misses two games now:( A make shift back 4 for about the 10th time this season. A massive game even a draw would not be the worst result in the worse case scenario considering Waterfords run in I dont exactly see them winning too many games! However I think for the teams confidence etc they have to win else i cant see us with four games to go narrowing a 5 point gap even if it is possible!

sligoman
13/10/2007, 11:35 AM
With all the injuries/suspensions, will Wex get a run-out?;) We'll be there so hopefully:D.

Martinho II
13/10/2007, 12:54 PM
With all the injuries/suspensions, will Wex get a run-out?;) We'll be there so hopefully:D.

sligoman clear your old pms i cant send you a pm!:D

sligoman
13/10/2007, 4:23 PM
sligoman clear your old pms i cant send you a pm!:DDone.

feo123
13/10/2007, 10:48 PM
come on de town. cant wait for the pizza!

ltfc_2004
14/10/2007, 3:10 PM
I was taking to Stephen Kenny last night in Quinns before the Germany game and he was saying for everyone to believe we cans stay up and that we are good enough to do it. Plus he thinks we will win the cup !!!!:D:D

Cant make tomorrow night but will be in Belfield friday night with a surprising Longford Town fan, the UCD Students Union secretary Giselle is a huge Ian Wexler fan................even though she is from China

sligoman
14/10/2007, 3:13 PM
the UCD Students Union secretary Giselle is a huge Ian Wexler fan................even though she is from ChinaIn fairness, who isn't:o

Did she join the club? (http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4518849930):D

RockofGibraltar
16/10/2007, 8:45 AM
going to be hard now :(

Pauro 76
16/10/2007, 8:48 PM
Absolutely bulling with myself. Forgot the game was on last night and missed the telly coverage. :( Probably asked before, but whats with the Sligo-Ian Wexler worshipping? :confused:

Sonic
16/10/2007, 9:02 PM
Considering the scenario that draw aint a bad little result. With 1 minute to go we were relegated that last minute goal gives us even the slightest little bit of hope. The run in is Waterford Sligo away Drog home Galway home and Shams Away. The best they can hope for is one win and a draw i reckon. For us Its UCD away Bray home Bohs away and derry home. Our objective now however we get there has got to be like 2001 is to go into the last game of the season being within a result of waterford. In 2001 against pats in our last game we knew a win would guarantee a play off. That is unlikely to be the case this year but all we can hope for is to be within 2 points at least of waterford for that Derry which I think we can win. Derry will have feck all to play for and well have it all to play for. 2 massive games in belfield coming up only one game is important from those two and its this friday and that is despite 75000 euro awaiting the winner of the cup game. We must look to win this friday or else our task is virtually impossible. If we were to beat UCD and they were to be beaten or even only draw with sligo its down to three points with us in a slightly better goal difference. This Friday is crucial and we must win. Two players owe us big time this friday and its Kevin Doherty and Damien Brennan. Our two first choice centre halfs suspended for our most important game of the season is just not acceptable. They have to stand up tall this friday and show leadership to pull us out of this. Our pending relegation will be their fault if they dont put in the performance of their life. They owe us a clean sheet bigtime. We all know Belfield is a c**t of a place to go but we were one minute from 3 points d last time we were dere its still possible keep chin up we can still do this!

Schumi
16/10/2007, 9:16 PM
2 massive games in belfield coming up only one game is important from those two and its this friday and that is despite 75000 euro awaiting the winner of the cup game.I'm sure we could do a deal. :D

Ronnie
17/10/2007, 8:27 AM
4 games to go, need a run like we had earlier in the season. Really need 8 or 9 points from the 4 games to have any chance.

Macy
17/10/2007, 11:08 AM
We need a win Friday, and have to hope that the equaliser on Monday was a moment killer for Waterford, and kick starts ours.

RockofGibraltar
17/10/2007, 1:46 PM
basically we have to beat ucd on fri nite,bray on monday nite an derry on last day and hope waterford dont pick up more than 4 points

Martinho II
21/10/2007, 6:05 PM
its goin to be tough considerin sligo let us down badly!!:mad:

Martinho II
21/10/2007, 6:08 PM
[

Cant make tomorrow night but will be in Belfield friday night with a surprising Longford Town fan, the UCD Students Union secretary Giselle is a huge Ian Wexler fan................even though she is from China[/QUOTE]

considering that dunfermline got hammered at the weekend is kenny touting for our job?? i:eek:

i would take him at a flash if matthews leaves us!:)

feo123
21/10/2007, 8:59 PM
Absolutely bulling with myself. Forgot the game was on last night and missed the telly coverage. :( Probably asked before, but whats with the Sligo-Ian Wexler worshipping? :confused:

we like to laugh at him because he's so bad. sligo's a sarcastic place

max power
21/10/2007, 10:28 PM
its been done before, Darragh Sheridan;)

Conor H
21/10/2007, 10:36 PM
Ideal scenario:
Waterford-Relegated
Longford-Playoff
GUFC-Safe.

Longford is one of our better trips and both clubs bring hefty supports to both venues.
Really hope we both avoid the drop.:)

RonnieB
21/10/2007, 11:31 PM
You and me both.

Dillo
22/10/2007, 9:45 AM
I think we're gonners after Waterford beating Sligo. If we don't win tonight it's definite. Fingers crossed.

Are we expecting a big crowd in Belfield next Sunday? Great banter there on friday night! I think it's a nice little venue for atmosphere.

Rovers1
22/10/2007, 12:08 PM
! I think it's a nice little venue for atmosphere.

funny that, i thought it was the worst away ground for atmosphere all season...even behind the Showgrounds!:( :mad: