PDA

View Full Version : limerick v dublin

daithi552
01/05/2003, 2:19 PM
lookin to see if anyone was at the match and how it went ???

what was the team??

how many people were watchin ???

tanks for the help !!!

sadloserkid
01/05/2003, 2:51 PM
It's on tonight.

deise deserter
01/05/2003, 4:07 PM
Must be a bit of a time-slip here...

Will try to post up the pics from the match on my site either tomorrow evening or else on Saturday morning. Link is at the bottom.

sadloserkid
01/05/2003, 4:14 PM
Though I can tell you now that with the transfer deadline yesterday one committee member has graciously leaked the news that apparently that talented Italian full-back and Robbie Kelleher haven't been signed despite the club telling fans they had been.

On a brighter note however we have signed two Irish U-18 internationals from Kerry League - their names are in todays Star but I forget them now. :o Don't think they're cleared for tomorrow though.

Éanna
01/05/2003, 10:56 PM
finished 1-0 to the franchise scum. both of the kerry players were playing. o'mahony looked very handy on the right and sugrue did ok when he came on. limerick were unbelievably unlucky not to get something out of it. ref (dan deady) was very poor, at least one def penalty not given. numerous chances missed by limerick as well. they rely too much on o'flynn to create so theres no-one to finish.

on a bizarre note, dublin sh!tty refused to use the drsssing rooms and used their team bus instead :confused:

BlueisBeautiful
02/05/2003, 12:48 AM
...... we got nothing from that game! The ref was atrocious, they had one scrappy chance and scored. Definite peno not given. Another game we dominated. Our luck has to come good soon!

daithi552
02/05/2003, 2:50 AM
didn't know robbie was goin to sign !!!

where is he playin now???

does anyone give an updated squad for this season??

tanks

deise deserter
02/05/2003, 2:24 PM
We were very unlucky not to win it. We played football and they hoofed it. AS for the penalty decision that we didn't get - I have it on camera, and will post the pic on saturday (x-men2 today and all!)

LFC in Exile
02/05/2003, 3:57 PM
Hope you didn't abuse that ref too much - he is due to ref us in Waterford as well when we start the defence of our League Cup title.

deise deserter
02/05/2003, 4:12 PM
Did you ever hear about SLKs run in with that ref in Waterford last time? I definitely think thatlast night's bad referreeing was due to him recognising SLK as he came back onto the pitch!!;)

sadloserkid
02/05/2003, 4:14 PM
He's a prat (the ref) but I was pretty quiet until close to the end. My loudest moment was directed at their number 6.

gael353
02/05/2003, 8:43 PM
i was lead to believe we were signing a 6ft 5 center half and a irish international left back!!!now maybe underage football has changed in recent years but those two lads looked a tad short and out of position to me. no doubting there ability but 5'11 tops both of them. bring on the june transfer window when we can get rid of our dead wood ;)

deise deserter
03/05/2003, 4:43 PM
Daithi 552: As promised (although late!) here is the direct link to the Dub City game.

http://www.geocities.com/limerickfc2003/may1st2003.html

daithi552
04/05/2003, 2:56 AM
tanks