PDA

View Full Version : Cork team news

superfrank
11/10/2007, 8:49 PM
http://www.braywanderers.ie/index.php?id=600&backPID=551&tt_news=233

Good news about Daz. It will be great to have him back for the Galway game.

notever
12/10/2007, 12:32 PM
It would be wonderfl news if we were to have him back for the run in. What a boost that would be to everybody.... here's hoping.

Seagull
13/10/2007, 7:50 PM
That was an excellent performance last night, a point well gained. Hopefully Rico's days at Cork are numbered, the thick is a disgrace on the touchline. When it goes against him on the field he quickly resorts to ranting and raving. His refusal to leave when ordered to do so set a dismal example. The FAI will surely sort him out now, he's got form already. Here's hoping Franco and Emeka start on Monday, crucial week for the Wanderers.

superfrank
13/10/2007, 8:02 PM
Although I hope to see Franco starting again, the partnership of him and Emeika doesn't work. They are too similar and very ineffective.

I thought Foxy had a great game last night. He tried his best even when injured at the end. He doesn't get enough credit.

Good result for the lads. Hopefully we'll build on it in the next few games.

Seagull
13/10/2007, 9:42 PM
Although I hope to see Franco starting again, the partnership of him and Emeika doesn't work. They are too similar and very ineffective.

I thought Foxy had a great game last night. He tried his best even when injured at the end. He doesn't get enough credit.

Good result for the lads. Hopefully we'll build on it in the next few games.

I agree Fox played really well last night, albeit in midfield where I think he belongs. Our striking options are very limited- Franco, Emeka, Dunphy or Fox. I think Franco- Emeka is the best option with Fox in midfield. Also, Deans and Kenny were brilliant last night, which one will make way for Delaney?