PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Kenny fan club

Shelsman
10/10/2007, 12:49 PM
Lads,
I have to say I've always been a fan of Stephen Kenny -surely one of the best managers to come out of the league in a long time? He always got extarordinary performances out of ordinary teams ( surely just what Ireland need, though we should wait for a while yet ). The 5-1 thumping of Gretna will live long in the memory.

Dunfermline seem to be back on track and have reached the final of the Challenge Cup ( 2nd final in 2 years for Kenny since he went across the water ).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_cups/7022318.stm

The Challenge Cup for those of you who don't know if fought out between clubs from Div 1 to Div 3 in Scotland.

I hope he wins it. Anyone else out there following his progress?

Mr A
10/10/2007, 1:24 PM
Nope.

feo123
10/10/2007, 1:42 PM
god, he's in the challenge cup final, he'll take us to the world cup definatly.

sean connor or jim robertson should be in contention aswell so, they got to the league cup final last night, a much better standard than scottish division 1 to 3

Sonic
10/10/2007, 3:14 PM
Lads,
I have to say I've always been a fan of Stephen Kenny -surely one of the best managers to come out of the league in a long time? He always got extarordinary performances out of ordinary teams ( surely just what Ireland need, though we should wait for a while yet ). The 5-1 thumping of Gretna will live long in the memory.

Dunfermline seem to be back on track and have reached the final of the Challenge Cup ( 2nd final in 2 years for Kenny since he went across the water ).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_cups/7022318.stm

The Challenge Cup for those of you who don't know if fought out between clubs from Div 1 to Div 3 in Scotland.

I hope he wins it. Anyone else out there following his progress?

Any real town fans will admit that we would not be where we are or have been in the past had it not been for Kenny. I like you hope he does well. A nice guy aswell!

Sonic
10/10/2007, 3:16 PM
god, he's in the challenge cup final, he'll take us to the world cup definatly.

sean connor or jim robertson should be in contention aswell so, they got to the league cup final last night, a much better standard than scottish division 1 to 3

Sarcasim is a great thing isnt it. But you can see where he is coming from. I for one would have sean connor jim roberstson indeed anyone manage Ireland ahead of that muppet. Heck Ive never met you feo123 but I think you could do a job. Could hardly do worse;)

feo123
10/10/2007, 3:52 PM
Sarcasim is a great thing isnt it. But you can see where he is coming from. I for one would have sean connor jim roberstson indeed anyone manage Ireland ahead of that muppet. Heck Ive never met you feo123 but I think you could do a job. Could hardly do worse;)

no i doubt i could, staunton is a legend