PDA

View Full Version : Clive to be on the bench this weekend?

UCD_4_Life
29/04/2003, 4:37 PM
According to an "inside source" (not really an inside source, I just wanna sound cool) of mine Pearce is suspended for the Hammers on Saturday/Sunday so Clive may get a spot on the bench.

Yay.

pineapple stu
29/04/2003, 5:33 PM
He was over for the Waterford game on Friday - apparently he's getting a bit bored over in London 'cos he's seen everything in the cinema already!

Awww...:rolleyes:

John83
29/04/2003, 6:20 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
He was over for the Waterford game on Friday - apparently he's getting a bit bored over in London 'cos he's seen everything in the cinema already!

Awww...:rolleyes:

You're just sore bacause he didn't give you a lift home. ;)

pineapple stu
30/04/2003, 1:26 PM
From whufc.co.uk's match report of the reserves' 1-0 win over Wimbledon on Monday -

At the other end, central defenders Delaney and Elliott Ward dealt comfortably with the traditionally direct approach of the visitors, and Hammers went into the break looking a more confident and assured side.

Reckon Clive's had a bit of practice at that before?!:D

@ndy
30/04/2003, 2:34 PM
This could be old news, but i heard he's been offered a years contract and is contemplating it. Great news. Fair play to him. Hopefully next he'll be considered for the international squad.

Schumi
30/04/2003, 2:51 PM
He was over for the alumni dinner on Saturday I assume. It'd be great if he did get on the bench for West Ham.