PDA

View Full Version : Faz

cmak-88
09/10/2007, 12:51 AM
Faz has been playin unreal lately. he is turning into a robbie keane like player. he is giving 100% every game lately. deserves to be stand in captain.

Shedzer
09/10/2007, 9:29 AM
I agree he is becoming a real cult hero after all this is his third year at the club and he'll be here next year to

feo123
09/10/2007, 1:46 PM
always had faith in him, even last season when he got all the critisism, alwyas had that bit of class about him! captain for next year probably!

sligo23
09/10/2007, 7:21 PM
he is turning into a robbie keane like player.

do not insult faz:D

sligoman
09/10/2007, 9:29 PM
O'Grady should be captain imo. Whatever about his other skills, Faz doesn't seem like a leader in fairness. O'Grady and Raf are two who should be next in line for captaincy when Hughes goes.

clubman
09/10/2007, 10:13 PM
O'Grady should be captain imo. Whatever about his other skills, Faz doesn't seem like a leader in fairness. O'Grady and Raf are two who should be next in line for captaincy when Hughes goes.

I think Faz has improved as a player since he donned the armband but I agree he's no leader. I believe he's a super player and will no doubt get better. Giving the armband to Conor would be a huge mistake in my opinion. He wouldn't hack it and I'd think it would have adverse effect. Raf too isn't armband material period. Trouble is we don't have a leader on the pitch, haven't had one since Gerry Carr put his boots out of commission. Had we a leader we'd certainly be a better team. Only last Friday night saw a silly display of leaderlessness. Faz and Foyzer squabbling over the right to take a free kick and the loser (Foyzer) going into a sulk. This type of childness would not happen if we had a special one.

avvenalaf
09/10/2007, 10:40 PM
And 'the special one' is out of a job at the moment. Cook out !!!