PDA

View Full Version : The Police Croke Park

The Optimist
07/10/2007, 11:01 AM
Went to the police gig last night and to be honest i thought it was a bit of a let down.Most of the crowd semed very subdued when the band were'nt playing the hits.From were i was there seemed to be a real lack of atmosphere!
But then again i'm sure some people will think that it was a great gig,this is only my opinion of the night!

Finally,for such a big gig maybe there should have been another support band playing with fiction plane.

jebus
07/10/2007, 1:51 PM
Know someone who went who said the same really, thought it was alright, but just alright, nothing special

Magicme
08/10/2007, 8:17 AM
Wasnt there but my mates rang me during Every little thing (me being magic & all!) & was as clear as if I was there down the phone, put it on loud speaker so my son could here too and it was great quality. Now not sure if that was coz my new phone is kick ass or the sound was actually good in Croke Park.

smellyfeet
08/10/2007, 9:01 AM
I was at it aswell, athmosphere wasn't great but i enjoyed it.

noby
08/10/2007, 2:42 PM
Most of the crowd semed very subdued when the band were'nt playing the hits.

Begs the question, what were they doing playing non-hits?

Aldini98
10/10/2007, 3:39 PM
Is it a Greatest Hits Tour ?

Well then......

CollegeTillIDie
10/10/2007, 9:17 PM
They played a set list based on their Best OF CD which contains 4-5 album tracks from each album nothing wrong with that per se. However I believe there was some 12 minute long solo noodiling going on so perhaps people have the attention span of a gnat! :D