PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Stalkers

jebus
05/10/2007, 4:13 PM
Lord God, I was just looking for some Andrea Corr pics for the Totty Watch thread and came across this site for Andrea Corr fanatics, anyway here's how the American who runs it described meeting the Corrs,

Last night was so incredible-best show yet! I think we got the band flustered because they made some mistakes,lol
First of all I got to Portland around 11am and met Moira,Corrs go Bragh(Chris), and Daniel. At about 3:30 pm We walked back to our hotel and walked by the Hilton and saw their huge Provost Rv-about a million dollar rv! Then at 4pm we got back to the gig and saw the tour manager on the walkie and overheard him giving directions so i figured the RV(tour bus) was
coming. Sure enough the bus pulls up and couldn't fit in the fence so it stopped in the street and out walks Andrea, Jim, and Sharon-Sharon waved at us!. We overheard sound check right after that. At about 7pm decided we better get in line. At around 10pm the band came out and Sharon was wearing a purple dress and Andrea a red skirt. The band sounded incredible and was the best so far of the N.American tour. I kept flirting with Andrea and she pointed at me during WCID and i stood up and showed her the
flowers i got for her and she blushed. Then during runaway when she asked the crowd to sing i stood up and i think i was the only one singing at first and Sharon laughed-I then went to give Andrea the flowers I had gotten her and the guard stopped me and I pleaded to let me hand them to Andrea but the guard refused so I showed Andrea them and then put them on the stage. During Hideaway at the beginning Andrea forgot the words and Jim was trying
to help her but she was still confused,lol.We gave the band a great time and Andrea said she would never forget Portland. During the song Borrowed Heaven I started waving my BH cd and Sharon and Andrea were looking
right at me-they were making contact with all us Corrboarders during the whole show! It was hilarious watching Sean Curren & Steve(Westly) going crazy! When Andrea was singing goodbye she broke down in tears and had to turn away-she cried during the whole song-it was a truly emotional moment for the crowd and it kind of made me sad because I knew she
was thinking of her mom. During the encore I started yelling More,more, and then the whole crowd joined in. When the came out to do breathless and Toss the place was going crazy and afterwards the whole place was waving goodbye to them-they were overwhelmed!!-us
corrboarders just stared at the stage when they left because it was so sad to see them go. After the show we walked around to the tour bus and we could see a huge big screen on.
We saw Sharon in the bus then all of a sudden it happened!-Andrea walked over and couldn't believe we were out waiting-there was over 25 of us! The crowd rushed over to Andrea and she started blushing!
Then Sharon walked out and walked right over to me and signed for me first(sorry Moira you should have had a pen ready,lol)-I told her it was a great show and she said"thank you very much!" Then Jim walked over and I told him how great the 3 shows I went to had been.
Then i walked over to Andrea and she missed me so when the crowd went over to Sharon I walked over to Andrea and had her all to myself!-I told her I loved the show and that all 3 shows have been great. I also told her that Goodbye is the greatest song I have ever heard!-she is so shy and she signed a photo of her for me. I was so nervous i forgot to ask
her if she got the jacket I made for her but during the show i kept showing her mine and she pointed at me so i think she knows now who gave it to her-I just hoped she read the letter I put inside it. Andrea was so nice she made sure everyone got something signed. Andrea's voice was perfect and you could tell she was moved by the emotion and response of the
crowd that night-A night I will never forget!

Scary, a bit sad, and terrifyingly funny all at once, I salute that man! And yes I do realise it's a bit rich for a guy who was looking for pics of Andrea Corr to put in something called Totty Watch to point and laugh at the sadness of anyone else's life. Half tempted to sign up for the message board on the site to see how far I can push these people over the edge before they finally fall

paul_oshea
05/10/2007, 5:10 PM
she is so shy and she signed a photo of her for me

hmmm shy, yes thats it. As a great man once said "denial is a terrible thing".

just hoped she read the letter I put inside it

why didn't you write me andrea, its all your fault, do you hear that? Thats my gay-boyfriend screaming wearing the knitted jacket i made you.

Andrea pens new song: LIsten weirdo why dont you realise that I dont want you as a fan, but dont get so mad, just get a f'n life!

strangeirish
05/10/2007, 5:27 PM
That's no American...It's Sligoman!:D

paul_oshea
05/10/2007, 5:51 PM
when i read it i thought it was you OSO

strangeirish
05/10/2007, 5:53 PM
when i read it i thought it was you OSO
The missus doesn't let me stalk anymore:p

paul_oshea
05/10/2007, 6:09 PM
what? Since you married her?! :P

strangeirish
05/10/2007, 6:27 PM
what? Since you married her?! :P
I didn't marry her, she married me...:D...Kind of a running joke we have...I'm not married, my wife is.

sligoman
06/10/2007, 4:47 PM
I'm not married, my wife is.True enough, sure who'd put up with you!:p