PDA

View Full Version : Xbox/PS3 online gaming meet

gilberto_eire
05/10/2007, 1:08 AM
i dont have an xbox but a few do so we can all use this thread to arrange

any1 fot Ghosr Recon 2, Fight night or Las Vegas?

Dan K
25/10/2007, 9:34 AM
I'm on the Playstation Network as DanK_SFC. I have PES08, Resistance and Motor Storm, if anyone wants to add me.

Only just got it though, so I need a bit more practice!

gilberto_eire
25/10/2007, 5:15 PM
I'm on the Playstation Network as DanK_SFC. I have PES08, Resistance and Motor Storm, if anyone wants to add me.

Only just got it though, so I need a bit more practice!

how did ya get PES early?!.... ill give ya a game 2moro when i get it, although that other thread has put a down'r on it, talking about the lagging!! :(

niallsparky
25/10/2007, 7:06 PM
I play Vegas, Fifa and Madden on Xbox. Gamername is Niallsparky151 - add me if you want.

Dan K
25/10/2007, 7:17 PM
how did ya get PES early?!.... ill give ya a game 2moro when i get it, although that other thread has put a down'r on it, talking about the lagging!! :(

My flat mate and I are journalists, so we got a review copy!

I won't be online from Friday until the following Saturday, but when I'm back then defo.

What's your ID?

gilberto_eire
25/10/2007, 8:55 PM
My flat mate and I are journalists, so we got a review copy!

I won't be online from Friday until the following Saturday, but when I'm back then defo.

What's your ID?

wait for it..... gilberto_eire:eek:..shocking i know!! :D

aaahh sparky could have played Vegas but i had to trade it in last week i was so skinned waiting for my grant to come through(had finished it anyway and played a lot off online so wasnt gut wrenching handing it over but still €23 and i payed €70 and the scumbags will sell it €5 less then new price:eek:)

we should try set up a game swop on here.... straight swop or a money exchange, cut the shops out!

id have happily gave someone €45-50 for a new game thats worth €70.... that way ive got 20-30 of the price i would have even payed for a 2nd hand game and the seller gets an extra 20 on what the shops would have gave them!..... with games starting to come out thick and fast over the next 2/3 mths we'll see more ppl with differant games that you'd want(as it stands only bout 10 games are buyable)

anto1208
30/10/2007, 4:19 PM
Yea a swap shop thing would be great i lost 25 euro on both Fifa and Halo 3 after only a week traded them both in as they where terrible only got 40 for each , i rather have given it to some one else for the 40 .

I would have also given you 40 for vegas !!!

Games i have now if anyone wants an online game

Xbox

Half life 2
the darkness

PS3

Warhalk
Pro evo
tiger woods 07
resistance