PDA

View Full Version : Georgie on Fire!

pete
28/04/2003, 5:43 PM
Didn't see myself saying this at the start of the season but George has been a relevation in his 3 games so far this year.

I know John O'Flynn has 6 goals including that great hattrick at UCD but George is definitely pulling the strings where it matters.

If Dolan can continue to get these performances out of George who knows where we could finish this season.

Neil
28/04/2003, 5:47 PM
The Georgie flicks and tricks were out towrds the end of the Longfrod game too! Great to see (until some nutter takes it to heart and makes a lunge for him).

patsh
28/04/2003, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by Neil
The Georgie flicks and tricks were out towrds the end of the Longfrod game too! Great to see (until some nutter takes it to heart and makes a lunge for him).
I suspect a few of those nutters will be on the pitch next Sunday playing for the scum...:rolleyes:

joe
28/04/2003, 6:10 PM
imho the last 3 games have been his best in a city jersey

el insider
28/04/2003, 7:46 PM
totally agree
georgie in my eyes was far better than john o flynn on saturday:D

Gary
28/04/2003, 11:22 PM
did ye see his "roll" for his goal against Longford. Pure genius.

He played so well the other night its ridiculous. Heres hoping that he can keep it up, and some scumbag dont get frustrated and try and cripple him.

Georgie for Ireland

cfcgirl
28/04/2003, 11:26 PM
hes great to watch any news on a renewed contract

pete
29/04/2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by GWA
did ye see his "roll" for his goal against Longford. Pure genius.

Even Noel King praised him.

:eek:

Brotus
29/04/2003, 1:17 PM
Best player on the field against UCD, some performance. Fitness
has improved loads. Lets hope he keeps it up. JOF will certainly hope so.

steven17
29/04/2003, 1:28 PM
Originally posted by el insider
totally agree
georgie in my eyes was far better than john o flynn on saturday:D

flynny`s got back trouble but is playing through it (thats from carrying the team last season)maybe pat has asked georgie to carry the team for a while but to be fair george has been insperational so far keep it up stickman

niamh
02/05/2003, 3:28 PM
His goal against Longford was one of the best I've seen in a City shirt and it looked better on tv when you included JOF's pass and watched it in slow motion...

Muppet
02/05/2003, 3:51 PM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought 'that's terrible news'.
I know better now.