PDA

View Full Version : UCD Game

dublinwanderer
04/10/2007, 1:05 PM
need big performance now to really help us avoid relegation. rovers result was great and we need to continue from that.

any more team news? any injuries from tues game? how long is daz out for??? at this stage wud it be better for him to stop for the rest of the season and come back fit and strong for next season??

also we need everyone ther to get behind the team. 145 and 84 buses get you there so there is no excuses..........

John83
04/10/2007, 1:30 PM
need big performance now to really help us avoid relegation. rovers result was great and we need to continue from that.

any more team news? any injuries from tues game? how long is daz out for??? at this stage wud it be better for him to stop for the rest of the season and come back fit and strong for next season??

also we need everyone ther to get behind the team. 145 and 84 buses get you there so there is no excuses..........
Dart to Booterstown and a short walk also a possibility. Bald Student has even cycled to the reverse fixture. Come on, give us your money! We've wages to pay while waiting for a ridiculously late cup final you know! :p;)

Stevo Da Gull
04/10/2007, 4:04 PM
Come on, give us your money! We've wages to pay while waiting for a ridiculously late cup final you know! :p;)

Well my student card will get me in for free;)

superfrank
04/10/2007, 4:22 PM
Same here.......and I'm not even a UCD student!!!!

dublinwanderer your DIT card will get you in for free. That's what I was told.

pineapple stu
04/10/2007, 5:23 PM
Is that not for Monday's game?

superfrank
04/10/2007, 9:38 PM
No. Poor Student said it here (http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=782531&postcount=17) and here (http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=783415&postcount=24).

pineapple stu
04/10/2007, 9:40 PM
Fairy nuff. Cheapskates!

Seagull
04/10/2007, 9:48 PM
Dart to Booterstown and a short walk also a possibility. Bald Student has even cycled to the reverse fixture. Come on, give us your money! We've wages to pay while waiting for a ridiculously late cup final you know! :p;)

Will this be our last visit to Belfield Park before UCD move to their new ground?

pineapple stu
04/10/2007, 9:49 PM
Should be. Thought we'd be in by now, but it's nearly finished at this stage (just fittings really) and it looks like we're holding off until the start of next season to move.

dublinwanderer
05/10/2007, 3:36 PM
Same here.......and I'm not even a UCD student!!!!

dublinwanderer your DIT card will get you in for free. That's what I was told.

thank you very much.... are you going to a away match frank?????????????? surely not!!!!!!!!!