PDA

View Full Version : Californication

Magicme
03/10/2007, 11:57 AM
Did anyone else see this Monday nite on TV3? I recorded it & enjoyed it last nite.

It has David Duchovney so us females will be happy. Hubba hubba.

Looks like has potential to be a fun brainless wind down type programme, which suits me!

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:22 PM
I haven't seen it but it sounds absolutely vile!! :eek:

Lionel Ritchie
03/10/2007, 12:29 PM
I haven't seen it but it sounds absolutely vile!! :eek:

...watched a few minutes and saw four nice diddies but that really wasn't going to be enough to hold my interest. Smacked of feature length Melrose Place with less shakey sets but equally shakey dialogue, plot, etc...

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:35 PM
...watched a few minutes and saw four nice diddies but that really wasn't going to be enough to hold my interest. Smacked of feature length Melrose Place with less shakey sets but equally shakey dialogue, plot, etc...

Hmm, sounds like the little girls from Sweden got the silver screen flirtation they were dreaming of afterall :)

Dodge
03/10/2007, 2:03 PM
Its far better than magicme described. Very dry, almost black wit throughout, with a little bit of slapstick too. One of the better "new" programmes on US TV. I've seen about 4/5 episodes

Duchovny is excellent

DIFChick
03/10/2007, 2:14 PM
I agree with Dodge, the humour and wit is class. I'm amazed that TV3 snapped this gem up so quickly. They're only on episode 8 in the States aren't they?

John83
03/10/2007, 3:24 PM
I saw two episodes there the other night. It seemed worth another look. Nothing particularly outstanding about it, but possibly decent enough.