PDA

View Full Version : to all the Cork guys who made it to Longford....

Pauro 76
28/04/2003, 7:51 AM
Just to say cheers for the mad weekend in Longford and no thanks for the 3-0 loss! Hope to see yis all in da Cross for the next game!

:cool:

James
28/04/2003, 11:25 AM
indeed twas a good weekend by all acounts
any idea what happened most of saturday night :D
all i remeber was the score of the game like
nothing at all about the guards raiding the place at 5am
certain incidents with shower doors etc etc

cheers for the lift there and back mr 74

Pablo
28/04/2003, 2:18 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Christ, the shower door...

Who took the photo? How much does he want?

I'm still finding bits of Luigi's chicken in my hair too....
i have the photo......Joe/Connor i take all major credit cards :D

Class weekend, i'm still p!ssed. Pauro, see you down here in July(?)

martinho
28/04/2003, 2:53 PM
Cheers boys for the mad weekend. I cant believe that I wore a CCFC jersey and kissed it. Seee yeee in Turners in july (Friday I assume)

joe
28/04/2003, 6:00 PM
Originally posted by martinho
Seee yeee in Turners in july (Friday I assume)

afaik it's on saturday

Colm
28/04/2003, 6:20 PM
Originally posted by James
all i remeber was the score of the game like
nothing at all about the guards raiding the place at 5am

Ah yes that was hilarious, pity most people slept right through it! "Garda Siochana, Garda Siochana, could you open the door please"!!!:D

Originally posted by Conor74
Christ, the shower door...
Ha ha, the shower door! Another rather humourous incident. 'C'mon baby light my fire', eh Conor?!!!

Anyone else remember when we decided (out of the blue and for completely no reason whatsoever!) to sing all the past Irish eurovision winners at about 4.30 in the morning! I shudder to imagine what that sounded like.:)

All in all twas a very enjoyable weekend both on and off the pitch. Its jsut a pity that our next game away to Longford is midweek.

basketcase
28/04/2003, 11:28 PM
conor-- i also have photos of the "shower incident" and a very good one of yourself and certain mr.hurley shall we say interacting through the shower door!! i'll send on my bank details for the payment to burn the negatives!hehe :)

Scotty,for some strange reason there seemed to be a lot of illegally parked cars in longford that night- you know anything bout that ?

Dont forget the famous mushroom incident in luigis? dont think ive ever found it so hard to eat in my life :D :D

dont forget the whole dancing round the jerseys in blazers!!!!

colm if my memory serves me any little bit at all i think wailing cats would be a good description of our singing that night! all i can say is "we were the rock and roll kids"

Pauro 76
29/04/2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Pablo
Pauro, see you down here in July(?)

Aye ill be there! Mad mad mad weekend, must say those Cork jeresys worked wonders with the ladies of Longford, do Cork lasses go weak at the knees for Longford jerseys? Memorable weekend, roll on the Longford invasion of Cork!
(any chance of putting up the photos... could do with a laugh!)

:cool:

Peadar
29/04/2003, 5:15 PM
Originally posted by Colm
Anyone else remember when we decided (out of the blue and for completely no reason whatsoever!) to sing all the past Irish eurovision winners at about 4.30 in the morning!

What?
I hope you weren't wearing City colours?
This is exactly the type of behaviour that gave the English football fans such a bad name.

Or maybe it was for attacking people and causing riots?

Either way it's shocking carry on.
You're a disgrace to the club.