PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed there...

bellavistaman
02/10/2007, 12:25 PM
Ye still have finn harps left in 2 weeks, come on lads do your munster rivals a big favour.

I reckon put LTID or Jebus as manager for that game, and ye might just get a result. Chuckle Brother is going to get us nothing.

L37Ultra
02/10/2007, 1:19 PM
Ye still have finn harps left in 2 weeks.

Dont remind us :(.

Mr A
02/10/2007, 3:57 PM
Dont remind us :(.

I like your optimism :)

Lim till i die
02/10/2007, 7:05 PM
come on lads do your munster rivals a big favour.

I'd much rather do our Northern chums a favour tbh

Finn Harps: The club of choice for Northerners who bathe

bellavistaman
02/10/2007, 8:25 PM
I'd much rather do our Northern chums a favour tbh

Finn Harps: The club of choice for Northerners who bathe

Ah come on,

Fairkop
02/10/2007, 10:40 PM
Ye still have finn harps left in 2 weeks, come on lads do your munster rivals a big favour.

I reckon put LTID or Jebus as manager for that game, and ye might just get a result. Chuckle Brother is going to get us nothing.

do ye a big favour.....do ourselves one morelike,one long expensive journey saved next season.....d harps by 3 or 4 goals me thinks.

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 9:05 AM
Ah come on,

Sorry, apart from yourself, your entire island village offends us :)

gael353
03/10/2007, 9:51 AM
We also have another of your rivals Dundalk on a no travel Thursday night comming up. who would have thought that Limerick would have a big say in Cobhs promotion push :D

L37Ultra
03/10/2007, 11:15 AM
,one long expensive journey saved next season......

Thats a good point actually... Looks like Cobh and Shels are going to be our biggest rivals for promotion next season :D:D

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:03 PM
Thats a good point actually... Looks like Cobh and Shels are going to be our biggest rivals for promotion next season :D:D

And Athlone and Monaghan and Kildare and whoever comes down and one of Harps or Dundalk

Promotion contention is a wee bit optomistic for next year I feel

L37Ultra
03/10/2007, 12:07 PM
And Athlone and Monaghan and Kildare and whoever comes down and one of Harps or Dundalk

Promotion contention is a wee bit optomistic for next year I feel

I know it is but just trying to make the point that I think Cobh will be stuck in Division 1 with us next year. They have the most difficult run-in than Harps and Dundalk in my opinion!! For starters we need a goalscorer if we want to push for promotion.

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:11 PM
I know it is but just trying to make the point that I think Cobh will be stuck in Division 1 with us next year.

Cobh will forever be stuck in Division One because they will always be a tiny, jumped up Junior outfit with little or no ambition

bellavistaman
03/10/2007, 12:14 PM
Cobh will forever be stuck in Division One because they will always be a tiny, jumped up Junior outfit with little or no ambition

Jealousy. :D

L37Ultra
03/10/2007, 12:14 PM

You really do know your Irish football dont you? :)

Magicme
03/10/2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah that's why they have a full time CPO who is breaking his neck in helping the club move forward.

bellavistaman
03/10/2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah that's why they have a full time CPO who is breaking his neck in helping the club move forward.

And our team are flying, top class manager as much as ye dislike him, and if ye look at don ramos video our stand is flying up now we hav proper builders. :rolleyes:

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:19 PM

Is this Marco, the apologist for the local delinquents, yes??

Head out of hole time please.

He could ride a Shetland Pony through the streets of Cobh naked and no one would pay any notice

148 game unbeaten run and their crowds are still rubbish.

Besides if they did go up, they'd miss their cup final four times a year

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:21 PM
top class manager as much as ye dislike him,

I wanted Hendo for the Limerick job last year

and if ye look at don ramos video our stand is flying up now we hav proper builders

Is it living on an island that has ye all unable to see that slant??

bellavistaman
03/10/2007, 12:23 PM
I wanted Hendo for the Limerick job last year
Is it living on an island that has ye all unable to see that slant??

I'd say you'd take him this year too yeah?;)

Na seriously that new crowd got rid of the old foundation and everything its looking very well i have to say and the view is pretty good too.

L37Ultra
03/10/2007, 12:23 PM
unable to see that slant??

No joke, the Cobh lads think were are being patronising saying that on the Cobh forum but seriously, i thought it was the drink but your new stand is like a ski slope!! ;)

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:28 PM
I'd say you'd take him this year too yeah?

Off the top of my head I culd name you 100 people I'd rather have in charge this year.

Some of them are even football managers. :)

Na seriously that new crowd got rid of the old foundation and everything its looking very well i have to say and the view is pretty good too

Seriously even on don ramos thingy the slant is there.

Have a look again if you don't believe me

Now, in fairness for all I know don ramo could have one leg much shorter than the other, but if he doesn't, may I suggest getting the spirit level out

jebus
03/10/2007, 12:36 PM
In fairness the Cobh lot have been fiscally raped with this new stand. All that time and expense and the thing is slanted, has Limerick coloured seats and looks like it holds a 100 people

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:40 PM
In fairness the Cobh lot have been fiscally raped with this new stand. All that time and expense and the thing is slanted, has Limerick coloured seats and looks like it holds a 100 people

Shur we're all gonna go down in Keiran Judges bus during the off season and rob it

Bam!! New stand (Albeit a $hit one) in Jackman :)

sadloserkid
03/10/2007, 12:41 PM
In fairness Cobh have a better ground than we do at the moment (slanted stand or not).

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 12:43 PM
In fairness Cobh have a better ground than we do at the moment (slanted stand or not).

Ya but that's like saying if you're a leper you can't make fun of someone with an STD

Besides it's Cobh man. Cobh!!

Plus, when our stand is done it's going to be fabulous ;)

6yardpunisha
03/10/2007, 2:01 PM
Ya but that's like saying if you're a leper you can't make fun of someone with an STD

Besides it's Cobh man. Cobh!!

Plus, when our stand is done it's going to be fabulous ;)

harsh LTID, why does a man from a city have such a hangup about a town and judging by your confidence in your chairman I reckon your stand will probably comprise of a few milk crates and planks of wood

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 6:25 PM
harsh LTID, why does a man from a city have such a hangup about a town

Town?! Town?!

Stick your head out the half door of the cottage.

That's a village you see before you.

Towns tend to be some bit civilised

and judging by your confidence in your chairman

We don't have a chairman

I reckon your stand will probably comprise of a few milk crates and planks of wood

Ah, but will it be level??

6yardpunisha
03/10/2007, 7:41 PM
Town?! Town?!

Stick your head out the half door of the cottage.

That's a village you see before you.

Towns tend to be some bit civilised

We don't have a chairman

Ah, but will it be level??

seeming as your from Limerick I think using the word civilised is a bit of a contradiction, also I couldnt see out properly cause of all the turf we were after cutting was piled up at the front of our tenement.
If no chairman, then what ever tool you crowd have been p****n and moaning about all season(not mcgee) and finally to the level bit - you have me on that one but I can t wait to see the Jackman Halting site, sorry I mean stadium next season. I seem to remember something similar being touted down that neck of the woods in the late 80's early 90's bout new stands by some fella who sold fried chicken for a living.

jebus
03/10/2007, 7:44 PM
I can t wait to see the Jackman Halting site, sorry I mean stadium next season. I seem to remember something similar being touted down that neck of the woods in the late 80's early 90's bout new stands by some fella who sold fried chicken for a living.

Ah the days when the Colonal lived on Pery Square, I miss that vile racist with his idle promises :(

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 7:50 PM
seeming as your from Limerick I think using the word civilised is a bit of a contradiction

Any missionaries want to go teach some basic English in Cobh??

also I couldnt see out properly cause of all the turf we were after cutting was piled up at the front of our tenement.

Tenement, as in big high rise Strumpet City type things ya??

If no chairman, then what ever tool you crowd have been p****n and moaning about all season(not mcgee)

Oh our CEO??

Has about as much to do with any ground developments as you do

and finally to the level bit - you have me on that one

*Pats myself on the back for somehow catching you out*

but I can t wait to see the Jackman Halting site

I see what you did there, har di har har

sorry I mean stadium next season.

Apology accepted

I seem to remember something similar being touted

Wasn't even remotely similar

Wasn't even in same ground.

We here in Limerick have an abundance of flat ground you see

down that neck of the woods

UP, Remember?? You come UP to Limerick

by some fella who sold fried chicken for a living

Is this the same fella who was sponsoring the whole league at the time??

Although in your defence, not sure if Cobh were playing senior football then

6yardpunisha
03/10/2007, 8:01 PM
well i suppose there is no point in going any further as LTID knows everything about everything, why dont you come over to our forum for a chat with all the lads, they would really love you

Lim till i die
03/10/2007, 8:04 PM
well i suppose there is no point in going any further as LTID knows everything about everything, why dont you come over to our forum for a chat with all the lads, they would really love you

I'm ashamed to say I'm banned for threatening all of your children with death in a fit of bad judgement

Thank you for your kind words though

6yardpunisha
03/10/2007, 8:54 PM
I'm ashamed to say I'm banned for threatening all of your children with death in a fit of bad judgement

Thank you for your kind words though

what if we ask dahamsta really nicely to let you over to our house to play if you promise to be good

jebus
03/10/2007, 8:58 PM
what if we ask dahamsta really nicely to let you over to our house to play if you promise to be good

while your at it ask him to lift LtiD's Galway forum ban would you :D

6yardpunisha
03/10/2007, 10:03 PM
while your at it ask him to lift LtiD's Galway forum ban would you :D
is he chucked out of there too, my oh my

jebus
03/10/2007, 10:06 PM
is he chucked out of there too, my oh my

Not just him, but I'm a much happier person now I don't get an insight into the MASSIVE club so I don't want back in

6yardpunisha
04/10/2007, 2:19 PM
Not just him, but I'm a much happier person now I don't get an insight into the MASSIVE club so I don't want back in

and LTID got a warning on d wexford site, i see a pattern developing here

Lim till i die
04/10/2007, 5:48 PM
Cool, my very own stalker :)

6yardpunisha
05/10/2007, 8:32 AM
Cool, my very own stalker :)

get a grip STiD, who do you think you are, cameron diaz or wat

jebus
05/10/2007, 8:35 AM
Sexually Transmitted Infection Die? Or Sexually Transmitted Infection Disease?

sadloserkid
05/10/2007, 11:26 AM
Sexually Transmitted Infection Die? Or Sexually Transmitted Infection Disease?

Either way for a Rambler it's an astounding show of intellect and he should be gently encouraged.