PDA

View Full Version : New white strip

DonalE
30/09/2007, 4:30 PM
Really liked the new white strip the boys wore the other night, anyone know if it'll be on sale or what the deal with it is?

clubman
30/09/2007, 7:50 PM
Really liked the new white strip the boys wore the other night, anyone know if it'll be on sale or what the deal with it is?
I heard on Friday night that the FAI informed Rovers last week that neither of our two strips would be acceptable for Fridays game so Nicky of Jako came to Rovers aid and supplied the white strip at very short notice. It's a lovely strip alright and I would say it'll be our second set of gear for next season. Well done to Nicky for once again being a great servant to the Bit O Red. Donal I'd say Nicky will have it for sale if you call in to him.

Rovers1
30/09/2007, 11:22 PM
I Well done to Nicky for once again being a great servant to the Bit O Red.

pity hes not as nice to the fans with his prices :(

Rovers1
03/10/2007, 10:42 AM
went into Jako and was told its not an official kit. only an "emergency" kit

clubman
03/10/2007, 3:42 PM
went into Jako and was told its not an official kit. only an "emergency" kit
:confused: What does that mean?
He either has it for sale or he hasn't. Surely he just didn't order 15 white jerseys?

Rovers1
03/10/2007, 5:25 PM
:confused: What does that mean?
He either has it for sale or he hasn't. Surely he just didn't order 15 white jerseys?

the powers that be in the FAI told Rovers that they couldnt wear the home or away colours V Bohs, so Rovers went to Jako and asked them for another kit, so jako gave them that one. i suppose if you REALLY wanted it you could request it to be made up.

DRDoc
05/10/2007, 12:46 AM
Surely if neither of Sligos kits were deemed acceptable then they just had to turn up with both of them and Bohs would have had to make a change?