PDA

View Full Version : George & Dolan Love-in!

patsh
26/04/2003, 3:27 PM
Well, they love each other!!
According to the Echo tonight:
George:"With Pat (Dolan) in the dressing room there is no shortage of inspiration or motivation and he has done a lot for me already. It's up to me now not to let my standards drop and I see my future here at Cork City."
P. Dolan: "George needs all the respect, love, care and attention we can give him and, like everyone else on the squad, he will get that here at Cork City. What impressed me most the other night against Bohs was not Georges finishing but the work-rate and total effort he put into the team.
What about the way he is winning headers now? He is not giving out to people. He is being positive and encouraging the players around him and thats when he is at his best.
It's not just his ability now - it's how he is fighting for the team and for himself and when he is in this type of form, he won't let you down."

So, George ain't going anywhere, we all love him and it seems poor ould Gunther couldn't even get them going in the dressing room.....;)

pete
26/04/2003, 4:01 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
He is not giving out to people. He is being positive and encouraging the players around him and thats when he is at his best.

Don't think George will ever stop giving out to the ref though.

;)